Worth visiting? | Vital Football

Worth visiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yugo23

Vital Youth Team
Rather unexpectedly I will have business trip to January furniture show at Birmingham. This is my first trip to England. I will most likely arrive on 19th in the evening, so I will miss the game against Bristol.

Is it possible to visit City Ground between Monday and Thursday when there are no matches scheduled?

I would recommend ringing the club reception and asking them if possible.

About 10 years ago me and a mate went down to get some tickets and tried our luck at reception asking if we could go pitch side, in the dugouts etc. They were very relaxed about it and just let us go for a walk around without anybody from the club being with us (although I assume they were watching us on CCTV).

But things might have changed now, particularly in this time of heightened security.

This is you when I introduced you to my mum

GrotesqueFoolhardyIslandcanary-size_restricted.gif

Rather unexpectedly I will have business trip to January furniture show at Birmingham. This is my first trip to England. I will most likely arrive on 19th in the evening, so I will miss the game against Bristol.

Is it possible to visit City Ground between Monday and Thursday when there are no matches scheduled?

Get over for the Bristol game and come for a few beers :thumbup:

I see the shitehawk snerts bringing me into this once again despite there being no reason. Luckily I have them placed firmly on ignore not that I expect any less on this vile vile forum it used to be a safe space where you could talk Forest without the BS but now it’s all tops off cam chat. I for one will be speaking to my lawyers as you well know.

This is our Portuguese players at half time when the temperature drops below 16c according some from that vile vile forum

anigif_enhanced-31497-1428537910-11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.