Worth visiting? | Page 5 | Vital Football

Worth visiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sniffer, you are more than welcome to post here but leave the COYR crap on it's own forum. You don't have moderators from here going onto your forum and trashing it. I would expect the same courtesy from you.

If you got a problem with forum mgmt talk to OKD or Vital Mgmt.

This is the last time I will post on this. This is not a two way conversation. The next time, I will put you in time out and let you explain to OKD and Vital why you like coming over here to complain about us and trashing our forum.

Bradley Grant

That is fair Brad but to be fair I am NOT the one who keeps bringing up COYR on here am I? If I may suggest you read back through the forum these past few months. There is almost not a day that goes by without some of your own members making reference to Sniffer or to COYR...That is the truth. The problem is within your posters, the problem is NOT COYR. We mind our own business on there. Hopefully we can leave it at that?

OKD I have no problem with Vital or with you, you know that.

Apollyon, I know who you are Mr. ******* and I know where you live.
I have filed and kept all the racist slurs that you have made against me in the past few months. Just wanted you to know that little fact. I am being advised on what to do next. You will be informed if necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is over. Sniffer, one of the few rules we have is divulging user names and making threats. So enjoy your time out. Talk to OKD if you want it removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.