Worst Team in History | Page 5 | Vital Football

Worst Team in History

Absolutely dispute this. The EFL have been after them for a couple of years but uncle Mel is very very clever at “bending the rules” I would say cheating but my crack lawyers have advised against it. Look at how he treated Mistakeogh, word down here is the EFL were “angrier than they’ve ever been” about that whole episode especially after the sheep had used all the tricks in the book to sell their stadium, as I posted before the EFL also knew the takeover was a scam to buy more time that’s why they approved anything they had to in double quick time.

Sheep are fucked next season & it’s not our chairman of fans they need to worry about, they have pissed off at least 4 other chairmen to the point they won’t talk to Mel or the Direby hierarchy. Obviously this is all allegedly & what I have heard not taken as fact.
And yet Derby have a representative on the board of the EFL, the EFL's Chief Executive Trevor Birch used to be Chief Executive at Derby, and while Sheffield Wednesday are certain to be relegated as a result of their punishment, Derby got away Scot free from everything the EFL are supposedly furious about.

I am quite willing to accept that perhaps Mel's lawyers are just smarter than theirs, but there is Derby blood running right the way through the EFL board

And yet Derby have a representative on the board of the EFL, the EFL's Chief Executive Trevor Birch used to be Chief Executive at Derby, and while Sheffield Wednesday are certain to be relegated as a result of their punishment, Derby got away Scot free from everything the EFL are supposedly furious about.

I am quite willing to accept that perhaps Mel's lawyers are just smarter than theirs, but there is Derby blood running right the way through the EFL board

Pretty sure that might be why other board members are so determined & why other clubs are so pissed off.

This appeal & the appeal of mistakeoghs £2m pay out go against them & they can’t escape punishment for much longer.

Pretty sure that might be why other board members are so determined & why other clubs are so pissed off.

This appeal & the appeal of mistakeoghs £2m pay out go against them & they can’t escape punishment for much longer.

We can but hope. Fawas was poor and saw us embargoed but mad mel is aptly named. They can run...