Worst Team in History | Page 4 | Vital Football

Worst Team in History

Always makes me smile when the "I hate Derby" shout goes up, reminds me of a good many years ago when if you wanted to see good football you went to the old Derby ground to see a proper good side who on their day could beat just about anybody. That was in the days of 2 fullbacks, 3 halfbacks and 5 forwards, Derby at that time had probably the best forward line in the country, they were magnificent.

Ah, you lot haven't lived.

Thats kinda disgusting

Best Youth player gone.
Whittaker and Evans gone.
Have they been paid?
Someone in the standshouting for Roverham and slagging Rams.
More injuries.
Coleen is on the case.

The cherry on the cake is that a local ensured they maintain their record. Now that the blunts have achieved their only goal for the season I will continue to hate them with a passion and hope they get a right shafting until the seasons end.

Fecking hate the blunts

It looks like Erik Alonso is the new favourite to buy Derby from Mad Mel.

Who he?

Erik is a Spanish businessman who was, up until recently, the advisor to that Chansiri chap at Wednesday.

In fact, Alonzo attempted to buy Wednesday from Chansiri but could not raise the 50 - 60m needed for the purchase.

"He said at the beginning he would help me with commercial and sponsors," Chansiri said of Alonso. "We need help with revenue.

"I always welcome anyone who offers to help us with revenue.

"Erik said he could bring a sponsor in. I have talked with him for more than a year but he didn't bring any sponsors.

What could be better than a bunch of Arabs with no money buying your football club?

It looks like the answer is a Spaniard with no money

EFL appeal starts tomorrow

It looks like the EFL appeal could have saved Derby from having points deducted this season.

They have yet to file their accounts for the 2018 19 season using the EFLs appeal as the reason for not filing.

Rumours emanating from PP suggest that losses in those accounts could be as high as 38m.

If the appeal starts tomorrow and does not deliver a verdict within a month, Derby will not get to post those accounts until after the season has concluded, meaning any punishment would have to be applied next season.

It looks like the EFL appeal could have saved Derby from having points deducted this season.

They have yet to file their accounts for the 2018 19 season using the EFLs appeal as the reason for not filing.

Rumours emanating from PP suggest that losses in those accounts could be as high as 38m.

If the appeal starts tomorrow and does not deliver a verdict within a month, Derby will not get to post those accounts until after the season has concluded, meaning any punishment would have to be applied next season.

They were due on June 30th last year

There is far more chance of us winning at Brentford today than of Derby getting any punishment whatsoever for anything they do

Absolutely dispute this. The EFL have been after them for a couple of years but uncle Mel is very very clever at “bending the rules” I would say cheating but my crack lawyers have advised against it. Look at how he treated Mistakeogh, word down here is the EFL were “angrier than they’ve ever been” about that whole episode especially after the sheep had used all the tricks in the book to sell their stadium, as I posted before the EFL also knew the takeover was a scam to buy more time that’s why they approved anything they had to in double quick time.

Sheep are fucked next season & it’s not our chairman of fans they need to worry about, they have pissed off at least 4 other chairmen to the point they won’t talk to Mel or the Direby hierarchy. Obviously this is all allegedly & what I have heard not taken as fact.