Worst Team in History | Page 3 | Vital Football

Worst Team in History

Never seemed right they sacked someone who wasn’t even driving. Yeah he was stupid & shouldn’t have done it but it was a pretty shitty thing to do to him as well.

The new owners who we’re supposed to be in today (again) aren’t going to be happy about pretty much anything

Never seemed right they sacked someone who wasn’t even driving. Yeah he was stupid & shouldn’t have done it but it was a pretty shitty thing to do to him as well.

The new owners who we’re supposed to be in today (again) aren’t going to be happy about pretty much anything

You'd need a heart of stone not to find any comedy in this.

Derby's dealing with that was an absolute disgrace and beyond cynical.

Keep on the two young players with some value who can play.

Throw the older player with a career threatening injury under the bus.

Being older and more experienced and just being there apparently being a much bigger crime than... Actually committing a crime.

Can't imagine how the verdict could have been anything else.

Always makes me smile when the "I hate Derby" shout goes up, reminds me of a good many years ago when if you wanted to see good football you went to the old Derby ground to see a proper good side who on their day could beat just about anybody. That was in the days of 2 fullbacks, 3 halfbacks and 5 forwards, Derby at that time had probably the best forward line in the country, they were magnificent.

Ah, you lot haven't lived.

They were a good side back then ORF, as you well know first hand, but that didn't stop us from beating them in the 1898 FA Cup Final.

I'm sure it was an unforgettable day out for you and your mates.

Word down here is it’s opposite it’s to placate players & won’t cost them anything

Yet more priceless #ITK as a full week goes by with no takeover news. I do hope they get a points deduction as owd uncle Mel has bent every rule going during his time in charge.

Derby's dealing with that was an absolute disgrace and beyond cynical.

Keep on the two young players with some value who can play.

Throw the older player with a career threatening injury under the bus.

Being older and more experienced and just being there apparently being a much bigger crime than... Actually committing a crime.

Can't imagine how the verdict could have been anything else.

There was more than '2' young players....

You could argue Mason Bennett was subsequently thrown under the bus too - he really doesn't like DCFC now!

Yet more priceless #ITK as a full week goes by with no takeover news. I do hope they get a points deduction as owd uncle Mel has bent every rule going during his time in charge.

Wages for December were paid at the weekend, embargo supposedly lifted, but January wages due today!

Got sent this from a friend, at Rooney's pre-match press conference,

- he believes embargo has been lifted
- he said Duane Holmes did not fit into his plans
- Kaide Gordon declined a new contract & will join Liverpool
- Wages paid for Dec, but 'will have to wait & see' for Jan.
- No update on takeover
- They won't allow Jason Knight to join Burnley
- No offer for George Evans... to his knowledge
- Tom Lawrence won't feature against Bristol

That last question/response is because there are rumours Lawrence has put in a transfer request (allegedly).

I thought it was a crime to get in a vehicle with a known drink driver. A fkn sheep by name not just shirt. but yeah all should have had same sacking