Wolves v Tottenham 3 pm SATURDAY 4 th March … MATCH THREAD | Page 2 | Vital Football

Wolves v Tottenham 3 pm SATURDAY 4 th March … MATCH THREAD

I think our strongest lineup would have had these changes:

-Davies on the left
-Royal on the right
-Sarr next to Skippy
-Son on bench Rich starts

I'm surprised to see changes to a team and formation that has comfortably won its last two league matches, keeping clean sheets in both. Even allowing for Wednesday's match against Milan.

That left hand side, which looked so secure in the last two matches, suddenly looks vulnerable again.

They must know what they are doing, I suppose.

Not so sure. I think Perisic is a liability defensively and Lenglet is not as commanding as Dier. I can only think that he's changed a winning defensive combo to keep them for Milan.

"Could've" based upon who's available. Dont see a better LWB option, and Dier again proved last match why he's not starting this one. Lenglet is much more composed in any situation, and so far less likely to give up a goal.

Costa would blow Dier's head up.

I'm surprised to see changes to a team and formation that has comfortably won its last two matches, keeping clean sheets in both. Even allowing for Wednesday's match against Milan.

That left hand side, which looked so secure in the last two matches, suddenly looks vulnerable again.

They must know what they are doing, I suppose.

I sense the sarcasm...and I pile on....I am fairly certain this coaching staff has absolutely no idea what they are doing.

I think our strongest lineup would have had these changes:

-Davies on the left
-Royal on the right
-Sarr next to Skippy
-Son on bench Rich starts

Have you considered the opposition?

And how has Richarlison earned anything yet? He's looking like a total disaster at the moment.

Theres a reason Porro starts this match, and its a very smart one.

Have you considered the opposition?

And how has Richarlison earned anything yet? He's looking like a total disaster at the moment.

Theres a reason Porro starts this match, and its a very smart one.

As always....we will see what happens. Seriously I do hope you are right!

Son shouldn’t be starting. We have looked much more solid with him on the bench. Son and Perisic really haven’t formed any kind of partnership. Davies has looked better on that side. This side will not win today

Wolves are no brutes, more of a footballing team. So imo right decision to exclude Richie.

But Son shudda been on bench too!....so far he's hitting cul-de-sacs.

Honestly Costa is easy to defend....him coming off is actually a bad thing for us I think....

Romero having a fine game again. CArries the ball out well and some good passing to start our moves. Back 3 are fairly comfortable. Final 3rd needs improvement (as usual).