Wolves v Tottenham 3 pm SATURDAY 4 th March … MATCH THREAD | Page 11 | Vital Football

Wolves v Tottenham 3 pm SATURDAY 4 th March … MATCH THREAD

And what is your response to the question you have evaded?

One was clearly intentional, and the other was somewhat fortunate. Traore probably wouldn't score that again if he had 50 goes at it - all credit to him for the effort, but he was clearly fortunate with an improvised technique/reactive leg wave – not something his game is ever known for.

That said, I don't really see why it matters - they scored from a poor clearance/save.

So many stoppages in the first half, killed our momentum. We actually played well at times, just very poor in the final third.

Skipp is a much better player than Hojbjerg as well. Another game where he carried him. Was the same under Nuno.

Hoj looks better than he is when he's allowed time and space, but him under pressure or run at him, and he looks really poor.

One was clearly intentional, and the other was somewhat fortunate. Traore probably wouldn't score that again if he had 50 goes at it - all credit to him for the effort, but he was clearly fortunate with an improvised technique/reactive leg wave – not something his game is ever known for.

That said, I don't really see why it matters - they scored from a poor clearance/save.

You are right; it was improvised and reactive; I felt with also had a measure of control to get the accuracy; he didn't thrash at the ball. Everything considered it was a good bit of skill. If Neves had scored, there wouldn't be the suggestion that it was lucky.

You are right; it was improvised and reactive; I felt with also had a measure of control to get the accuracy; he didn't thrash at the ball. Everything considered it was a good bit of skill. If Neves had scored, there wouldn't be the suggestion that it was lucky.

It was Jiménez not Neves I think?

So many stoppages in the first half, killed our momentum. We actually played well at times, just very poor in the final third.

Skipp is a much better player than Hojbjerg as well. Another game where he carried him. Was the same under Nuno.

The pattern of performance with Hojbjerg is becoming more and more obvious. He gets rested when Sarr and Skipp play well together. Comes back next game and has a great game. He then gets suspended and gets another rest. He then comes back and plays well again. He's had 2 good games in about 20, both after a rest.

For me, this is exactly what we saw last season until we were out of all competitions and played one game a week. Hojbjerg cannot sustain 2 games in a week. We just see him getting passed around and not even getting back into his position as the ball hits our net. Hojbjerg's club and international game tally has now taken its toll completely on him.

Having Bents and Biss injured doesn't mean Conte shouldn't be rotating on the available 3. The problem is he's overplaying Hojbjerg and massively underplaying Sarr. It is not logical and more evidence that our manager is clueless.

The pattern of performance with Hojbjerg is becoming more and more obvious. He gets rested when Sarr and Skipp play well together. Comes back next game and has a great game. He then gets suspended and gets another rest. He then comes back and plays well again. He's had 2 good games in about 20, both after a rest.

For me, this is exactly what we saw last season until we were out of all competitions and played one game a week. Hojbjerg cannot sustain 2 games in a week. We just see him getting passed around and not even getting back into his position as the ball hits our net. Hojbjerg's club and international game tally has now taken its toll completely on him.

Having Bents and Biss injured doesn't mean Conte shouldn't be rotating on the available 3. The problem is he's overplaying Hojbjerg and massively underplaying Sarr. It is not logical and more evidence that our manager is clueless.

Hojbjerg has been over played. But his weaknesses will still be there regardless of how much rest he has.

He will never have the athleticism or recovery speed to play in a 2. The fact Conte still can't see that just shows how limited he is as a coach.

Just shows how bad we were when he first joined , when we all saw him as our saviour

Anything was an upgrade on Sissoko. Lol

Hojbjerg has good stats, but people ignore his major weaknesses. Stats won't Pick up on him being passed around like a 90 year old. Stats won't pick up on him not tracking his runner into the box.

They do pick up on him being one of the most run past CM in Europe though.