Wolves v Manchester City - KO- Monday 21st September 2020 - KO 20:15 GMT+1 : Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Page 2 | Vital Football

Wolves v Manchester City - KO- Monday 21st September 2020 - KO 20:15 GMT+1 : Premier League Match Preview and MDT

XI: Ederson, Walker, Stones, Ake, Mendy, Rodrigo, Fernandinho (C), De Bruyne, Foden, Sterling, Jesus.
SUBS | Steffen, Torres, Mahrez, Otamendi, Liam Delap, Doyle, Bernabe.

I agree Skoorb but we are missing, Bernardo, Laporte and Gundogan, Sergio Aguero Cancelo and Zinchenko. all ruled out apparently

Last edited:
I don't like the look of the team - and am not sure how we will set up. I've never liked two 'holding midfielders' in the same line-up, which seems to be the case with 'Dinho and Rodri. A sort of 4-2-1-3 formation comes to mind.

I don't like the look of the team - and am not sure how we will set up. I've never liked two 'holding midfielders' in the same line-up, which seems to be the case with 'Dinho and Rodri. A sort of 4-2-1-3 formation comes to mind.
Maybe a 5-2-2-1 with Ferny as the 3rd CB?

I don't think we have too much choice with so many missing and no pre-season and in the back of Pep's mind is the fact that they beat us twice last season home and away, so don't worry, we have this in the bag, eventually.