Wolves v Aston Villa - Sun 10th Nov, 2pm - Match Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

Wolves v Aston Villa - Sun 10th Nov, 2pm - Match Thread

No Heaton, Jack or Engels. Possibly our 3 best players so far this season. This will be a tough one now. I'd take a point.

That bench screams championship as well. Not a lot there that will change a game for the better. Just goes to show that we've come far but still a ways to go.

Really worried about this having seen the team selection.

With Jack missing we are clearly lacking another player with the “x factor”, we look weak without him and add in a few other injuries and we suddenly look like a very mediocre side. Desperately need attack minded reinforcements in January

Unfortunately the team selection is what it is, injuries have chosen that team more so than the manager. It’s a good midfield even without Jack, it’ll be a similar style of play to Liverpool - when we get on the ball we’re direct and head towards goal. Obviously he is a huge loss especially if we need composure.

Hopefully we are 3 up going into the last 10 minutes as in last 10 minutes of games we have the worst record in the PL having scored 3 and conceded 8 (3 more than any other team) whilst Dingles have scored 4 and conceded 1.

Another strange stat...nobody has conceded fewer first half goals than us (3, equal with Man Utd) but we have conceded more second half goals (15) than anyone else.

Nobody has scored fewer goals in the first half than the Dingles (2...and conceded 9) but they have out scored opponents 12-5 in the second half.

Unfortunately the team selection is what it is, injuries have chosen that team more so than the manager. It’s a good midfield even without Jack, it’ll be a similar style of play to Liverpool - when we get on the ball we’re direct and head towards goal. Obviously he is a huge loss especially if we need composure.

I agree danvilla but after watching the dippers game my worry is how long will we hold out for ?
Fitness levels have been a problem for us for longer than I can remember , but I will say it has got better since DS came in ( be that his backroom staff or our new owners ) I just hope it continues.