Wolves v Aston Villa - Sun 10th Nov, 2pm - Match Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Wolves v Aston Villa - Sun 10th Nov, 2pm - Match Thread

Have to say I'm quite nervous about Sunday, a game we can ill afford to lose. We have developed a bad habit of chucking points away , naivety ? Yes. Lack of concentration, yes . Poor refereeing, definitely.
Makes for uncomfortable viewing again no doubt

Traore had a good game again tonight.

Looks like wolves had a competitive game last night, I mentioned tactics earlier and like someone else posted play high on the front foot pressing as a unit. It could be a long 90 mins for Wolves if we can play like Liverpool, we’re just not very good at doing it at the molineux

Looks like wolves had a competitive game last night, I mentioned tactics earlier and like someone else posted play high on the front foot pressing as a unit. It could be a long 90 mins for Wolves if we can play like Liverpool, we’re just not very good at doing it at the molineux

That may play into Wolves hands though, they always look better when they sit deep and play on the counter. Probably explains why they often have good results against the top 6.

That may play into Wolves hands though, they always look better when they sit deep and play on the counter. Probably explains why they often have good results against the top 6.

Fair point, we just need to do something different at the molineux than we’ve done the last few times. I think bar one or two weaknesses we can go toe-to-toe with wolves and have a fair chance of coming out on top.

Fair point, we just need to do something different at the molineux than we’ve done the last few times. I think bar one or two weaknesses we can go toe-to-toe with wolves and have a fair chance of coming out on top.

Stopping their wing backs will be critical if we are going to get anything out of the game. But we saw last week that our wide players aren't always great at tracking back (Robertson's goal). Should be interesting in midfield with the work rates and speed of Marvelous, Luiz & McGinn, up against slower but wiser Neves & Moutinho. Jimenez is the type of CF we are crying out for as well.

Think Jack will be out. They don't want to risk more trouble ahead. Hope it's not his previous problem returned.

We did OK without him. Having to manage is a good experience for the team; it appears we now have players willing to step up.

Think Jack will be out. They don't want to risk more trouble ahead. Hope it's not his previous problem returned.

We did OK without him. Having to manage is a good experience for the team; it appears we now have players willing to step up.

No it's his calf. I think he had a bleed on it after getting kicked at Man City , but it seems to be taking a while to clear up.

I thought the midfield looked good against Liverpool. I'll be disappointed but not distraught if Jack doesn't play. Squad depth - who'd have thought it?!

We took Liverpool to the brink without Jack so perhaps we can do without him here as well if needs be.