Winter Transfer Window Thread | Page 37 | Vital Football

Winter Transfer Window Thread

That is funny. Love a bit of misinformation on Twitter first. I’d told my mates and everything.

Looks like the market is hard work. Let’s hope it’s not another transfer window where we all stay up late and nothing happens.

Biggest mistake we made under Schofield was not strengthening in a great position. They’re obviously working incredibly hard and Michael has proven he’s determined in his targets.

We’ve got Doncaster to keep our minds occupied and then it can be 2 days of pure rumours.

Best bit of MA's interview is that Michael Mancienne is Jorge Grant's brtoher-in-law and is only training with the squad.

Very funny answer to all the speculation on here.

I remember him going from Hednesford to Aresnal a few years ago. I am sure there was quite a bit of comment on it on here.

I remember him going from Hednesford to Aresnal a few years ago. I am sure there was quite a bit of comment on it on here.

Yes if you search his name on this forum there are a few threads. Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (when he moved from Arsenal to Colchester when his contract expired) amongst others.

If true, maybe Colchester want him for one final game before he comes here, hence MA's comments about perhaps having to wait a little longer for movement?

EDIT - Melbourne out if it happens? Or using Edun at a midfielder if needed knowing we could still have a couple of LB's?

If true, maybe Colchester want him for one final game before he comes here, hence MA's comments about perhaps having to wait a little longer for movement?

EDIT - Melbourne out if it happens? Or using Edun at a midfielder if needed knowing we could still have a couple of LB's?

Why would MA move Edun into midfield, he’s been superb at left back for the last 6 games or so and would be 5th or 6th choice in midfield.

Bramall played as a trialist in the pre-season defeat to Sheffield Wednesday on 13 July 2019, appearing as a substitute in the final half-hour. That was the game when the media expected Steve Bruce to jump ship for Newcastle (which he did a couple of days later).

Even if a left back comes in, I would keep Melbourne seeing as he covers there and centre back. Could probably stand in in a midfield role if desperate too.