Will Wright Signs for Crawley | Vital Football

Will Wright Signs for Crawley

I wonder if he started at Cambridge last week?
Definitely a good move budget wise.
Good luck to Will for the future.

Might be helpful for Crawley fans if someone gives a profile of what Will Wright is like as a player?

I would have liked to have kept hold of him for strength in depth but i suppose we can use Mckenzie, clark and hawkins if ever needed

He wasn’t going to feature much so best for all parties.
All the best for the future Will 👍
Excellent with a dead ball.
A tad lightweight for the cut and thrust of the EFL.

A decent dead ball taker , but makes far to many mistakes, he was ok but we have progressed and can’t see him getting many starts with us so it’s best for him

Didn't see this coming but makes sense from both sides. Budget freedom for us and a bit more first team regularity for Will.
All the best.

I wonder if he started at Cambridge last week?
Definitely a good move budget wise.
Good luck to Will for the future.

Might be helpful for Crawley fans if someone gives a profile of what Will Wright is like as a player?
Over to you then Chris

Good luck to him. Was easily the best dead ball kicker in our squad last season, but hadn`t worked out how to get on the end of his own crosses :slap:

Nailed on to score a direct free kick agin us 🥴
It will have to be from his own half.Crawley could struggle to see much of the ball this season against weaker sides .
Sides like Sutton and Barrow look far better prepared.

It will have to be from his own half.Crawley could struggle to see much of the ball this season against weaker sides .
Sides like Sutton and Barrow look far better prepared.
Crawley will be in the top 6 come next May on possession! Its the way Scott Lindsey sides play! Will be watching them on Saturday at home v Bradford City, away at Salford next weekend!