Wilder interview | Page 3 | Vital Football

Wilder interview

No need to rant. I see what I want to see and I still wait to here his side,,,ta very much TT.

YOU STILL DON'T GET IT DO YOU.

Seeing what you want to see is one thing,wanting others to do the same to suit your agenda, when that's not even what the discussion is about , is another.

YOU STILL DON'T GET IT DO YOU.

Seeing what you want to see is one thing,wanting others to do the same to suit your agenda, when that's not even what the discussion is about , is another.
No mate, I've not changed my position on this and so I would suggest you don't get it. It's too late now for anyone to care but I just want to hear (or read) his side.
I was brought up to not condemn without a 'trial' TT.

No mate, I've not changed my position on this and so I would suggest you don't get it. It's too late now for anyone to care but I just want to hear (or read) his side.
See Bully's post above Chips
#42.

Your posts are not about the same subject as mine or anyone elses since the Simon Jordan post.

You stick to your opinion Chippy owd lad.:giggle: UTB

See Bully's post above Chips
#42.

Your posts are not about the same subject as mine or anyone elses since the Simon Jordan post.
My post was about that pillock Jordan who knows nothing about our club.
He cannot know and, to be fair neither do I becasue I have not heard both sides.

Try to see it from my view point Bully. Jordfan knows nothing and us Blades have only heard one side.
But you don’t need to hear both sides chips it’s not about that it’s about how he behaved last yr regardless of what went off behind the scenes what would make his behaviour acceptable for a future employer which is the viewpoint Jordan was looking from, I don’t think any circumstances would make it acceptable and that’s his point

But you don’t need to hear both sides chips it’s not about that it’s about how he behaved last yr regardless of what went off behind the scenes what would make his behaviour acceptable for a future employer which is the viewpoint Jordan was looking from, I don’t think any circumstances would make it acceptable and that’s his point

Sorry but I cannot condemn a man who has not had his side heard....just me but it's the fair thing to do. He's gone now and I might never know but it appears many don't care.....it's a free country I suppose.

:giggle: Oh dearie me TT,not everyone will agree with all your views all the time mi owd pal and i think owd Chippys old enough to make his own mind up.:yes: UTB
He's made his mind up about a different subject though.There are similarities Rod.
You also can't/won't/don't want to see that the discussion has nothing to do with what happened between the prince & CW.
It's about CW's behaviour around the time of his leaving and all that discussion emantaes from the Simon Jordan post.

No matter though, you and Chips keep talking about a different sunject, the rest of us will carry on ON TOPIC

He's made his mind up about a different subject though.There are similarities Rod.
You also can't/won't/don't want to see that the discussion has nothing to do with what happened between the prince & CW.
It's about CW's behaviour around the time of his leaving and all that discussion emantaes from the Simon Jordan post.
Rods on the wind up m8 don’t bother

I've absolutely no interest whatsoever in what Simon Jordan thinks mi owd pal.UTB

No matter though, you and Chips keep talking about a different sunject, the rest of us will carry on ON TOPIC
Not in my view it isn't and you know it TT.

I do believe that one day (maybe whrn Prince no longer owns the club), that CW will return as manager.

I'm not sure we are in a better place right now but I do believe that CW departure, although ugly, was the right decision. You cannot run a football club with tension between manager and owner- it just doesn't work
And not winning a match 18matches in👍