Wigun v Wikum | Vital Football

Wigun v Wikum

Wycombe have won 1 league game in 16.......

Maloney will probably set up the same as the Man U game and hope to nick a 1- nil.
They’ve only lost 1 of their last 7 league games though (5 draws, 1 win and 1 defeat) which suggests it’ll be a tight game tomorrow. I expect it we will be making a few changes again, especially the attacking players. I can see us nicking it 2-1 with another nervy last few minutes.

Last edited:
D
They’ve only lost 1 of their last 7 league games though (5 draws, 1 win and 1 defeat) which suggests it’ll be a tight game tomorrow. I can see us making a few changes again, especially the attacking players. I can see us nicking it 2-1 with another nervy last few minutes.
Definitely 6-4-0 line up and catch them on the break if the winds blowing right. Alarm clocks ready to wake us hope for half time refreshments.

No excuses tonight with that line up, if we don't pump Wycombe it will be all down to Tinkermans negative tactics.

When was it deemed that goalies could kick from out their area they all seem to do it now, have the rules changed ?