Wigan v Swansea | Page 6 | Vital Football

Wigan v Swansea

Aye, as Rex says, we know what we have to do.

If Villa lose on Saturday against Chelsea then all we have to do is win on the Sunday. Then we can't be caught no matter what Wigan do in their final games.

I like Wigan as a club, and they play some decent football.

Since THAT tackle I want them to lose every game.

Might go and have a little gloat on their board.

So, back to us. A win is needed next game. Can they achieve to put some effort in the game against QPR? Time will tell.

Can open that beer I couldn't face at hal time. Well done Swansea. Well done Laz for keeping the faith at half-time - I was sure Wigan would go on to win it.
:1:

OldLeazes - 7/5/2013 21:50

I like Wigan as a club, and they play some decent football.

Since THAT tackle I want them to lose every game.

Might go and have a little gloat on their board.

Whoah OL bit early for that. It will bite you on the arse mate

They probably wont get another point either as it's Arsenal away next, who will be fighting for that C/L spot and depending on results this weekend, that could relegate them before they face Villa.

Well done Swansea, although pathetic to have to rely on other teams results as our crap seem to be incapable of getting their own. Said I wasn't bothered if we went down but I think they heard me in South Shields when that 3rd goal went in. Even the mrs said I'm not that loud when Newcastle score. Easier to expect the worst I suppose and Ill always support the team even if they are shit. Owner, MD and manager can get to fuck like

Kim Jong Un - 7/5/2013 21:52

Can open that beer I couldn't face at hal time. Well done Swansea. Well done Laz for keeping the faith at half-time - I was sure Wigan would go on to win it.
:1:
Always the optimist lol.

We can't win either way, we go down or the last game of the season we suffer Pardews smug rubber face and claim that HE alone kept us up to the acclaim from a load of knobheads in the crowd.

Paul Kannell - 7/5/2013 22:00

We can't win either way, we go down or the last game of the season we suffer Pardews smug rubber face and claim that HE alone kept us up to the acclaim from a load of knobheads in the crowd.

Oh, it's a certainty.

If we survive, Im expecting his next fistpump episode to be against the Toon fans.

I can just see the June editions of all the glossy mags now with Pardew having a 30 page spread on how he saved NUFC.

He'll be getting the tea lady ready to update his CV an aal.

Should it go to the last game of the season, I can see Villa capitulating at the DW. I fear we won't get another point

Toon_NoMatterWot - 7/5/2013 22:06

Paul Kannell - 7/5/2013 22:00

Oh, it's a certainty.

If we survive, Im expecting his next fistpump episode to be against the Toon fans.

I can just see the June editions of all the glossy mags now with Pardew having a 30 page spread on how he saved NUFC.

He'll be getting the tea lady ready to update his CV an aal.

The **** will be in tomorrows papers saying he had a word with Swansea at half time. Be nice if he just shut his mouth until the season's finished. He still deserves to go down more than any other manager, for the completely unfounded arrogance and superiority complex, don't think I've hated a Newcastle manager more and that's saying something.

"Oh, it's a certainty.

He'll be getting the tea lady ready to update his CV an aal".

Whether we win lose or draw against the Gooners. I'm hopeful for a "we want pardwho out" finish to the season so the board know how we feel !!

Its up to us or we suffer this fool for another wasted season !!!!!

Good result from Swansea, as a lot of you are saying though, it means nowt if we dont get the job done on the weekend,

It changes nowt in my view either - we are more than capable of fucking up any advantage Wigan have handed us all tonight.

I have never felt the QPR game to be the most winnable - they have players capable of handing us a real beating on their day - and they haven't had one for quite some time.

We have shipped 9 goals in the last 2 home games. I don't think this is over.

Wigan will have to pick up 4 points in their last 2 games in my opinion to have a chance of staying up and will they do it, NO. Hopefully they get dicked at the weekend so their heads drop and they have Arsenal away, which will mean one thing a battering. So they have to hope they beat Villa last game and Norwich, Sunderland and us dont pick up a single point to the end of the season. Saying that its possible knowing Pardew.