Wigan v Swansea | Vital Football

Wigan v Swansea

I think Wigan have got 'the bit between the teeth' now, and can see them winning. They'll also see this as a home game against a side they can beat, and will have to.
2-1
Hope I'm wrong and they get royally turned over to help our goal difference against them, but can't see it.

Swansea have been on holiday since they won the League cup. I can't see past a Wigan win, unfortunately.

I'm gonna go for a draw. We all know what wigan are capable of in this kind of situation, but I sense a few minds are gonna wander towards saturday's cup final and that might just cost them. Although Wigan will benefit from swansea not having Michu up front.

I'm just praying that Wigan are at wembley rather than the DW and hoping swansea can get the win. I'd take a draw though

Swansea had nothing really to say. Looked like a matter of time. That free kick from the pass to the keeper...oh boy.

Well at least the players will know the score by the time we arrive at Loftus Road ! There's no ifs or buts just get your fecking finger out and turn up for 90 minutes !