Wigan sporting company | Page 13 | Vital Football

Wigan sporting company

Believe was something we used at Latics long before Talal and it became more prominent during 2012/13 season. When we won that FA Cup the council jumped on the bandwagon and used it. Believe in Wigan.

Believe was something we used at Latics long before Talal and it became more prominent during 2012/13 season. When we won that FA Cup the council jumped on the bandwagon and used it. Believe in Wigan.
Was it not 'used' by Fulham and Middlesbrough before we did?

I don't think a single fan will stop believing in the club if they removed the sign on the stadium. If that does cause anyone to stop believing they didn't have any faith in the first place.
I don't think a single fan will stop believing in the club if they removed the sign on the stadium. If that does cause anyone to stop believing they didn't have any faith in the first place.
Maybe not but it’s our history.

Was it not 'used' by Fulham and Middlesbrough before we did?
Yes probably just like "You are my Sunshine" sung by many clubs. Best time I ever heard this was at Villa away in the now disrespected League Cup. They tonked us 5-0 and we sung all the way through the match.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230810-010611.png
    Screenshot_20230810-010611.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 5
Because I dont think Wigan Athletic fans were breaking the windows and I cant remember it happening so often until it was a Latics branded stadium.
I really doubt broken windows are anything to do with a rugby/football rivalry. Little scrotes will always be little scrotes and they’ve been smashing windows of buildings (especially accessible buildings, that are out the way and with no security presence) since gods dog was alive.

Because I dont think Wigan Athletic fans were breaking the windows and I cant remember it happening so often until it was a Latics branded stadium.
Latics branded? Putting our brand on our own stadium rather. One thing Talal got right but unfortunately didn't finish.