Wigan Athletic Vs Aston Villa Sat 12th Jan 3pm | Page 15 | Vital Football

Wigan Athletic Vs Aston Villa Sat 12th Jan 3pm

Hull City 4 points off play offs get rid of these so called first teamers play kids to get ready for our tilt at division 1

I always think a triple substitution smacks of desperation and a lack of ideas. Worried for the longer term right now.

Whilst I think that Smith deserves at least 2 transfer windows he is starting to put his job in danger as we look like a bottom half team, not a promotion contender.

Bolasie has been poor for several games so giving him £70k a week, if true, is a waste of money. I'd tell him he has 2 games or he is back to Everton. I'd say the same with El Ghazi, lenty of talent, but attitude not there for this league. I hope his loan had just an option to buy, not an obligation. I'd send him back too.

Wheels well and true come off, this lot are miles away from pushing for promotion.

New manager bounce has totally disappeared

3 nil at Wigan. Fucking joke. I think melon Donkey is right, we've a bunch of guys who might be talented as individuals but can't mesh as a team.

Just remember that whatever our thoughts and feelings on the subject, it won't make a blind bit of difference. We need to accept that successive owners/managers/players have brought us to where we are now and not blame the current incumbents after a few months. Wes Eden's has said it is a long term project and we are beginning to see why. God knows why Tammy chose to stay with us.

would so love to rip into this and tell you why you are wrong.

Sadly, I can't.

This is just abysmal.
So are you inferring that there is something going on the background that we are not aware of? Deeply troubling if so. Not fishing just trying to understand.

I don’t think our players are capable of what he wants to do and the way he talks about the game.

Ping the ball to the wingers, and if the winger gets it, put it in the box for Tammy.

We don’t have the players to play out from the back to the quarter back style midfielder.