Wigan Athletic Vs Aston Villa Sat 12th Jan 3pm | Vital Football

Wigan Athletic Vs Aston Villa Sat 12th Jan 3pm

Let's move on and talk football, Sick of the Abraham nonsense.

Saturday I'm off on my travels to Wigan and their Meat and Potato Pies who is with me?

Hopefully players playing in their proper positions and have a sense of wanting to prove that we're not a one man team.
Do what they did when Smith took over. Play fast, sharp passes and score loads of goals!

gator

Vital Champions League
Missed that. Good to see the form stills reads well.
Yeah that's what has kept me going I was devastated after his last run but his previous over two mile reads really well. Anyway suppose I better talk about this game:LOL: I'm back to not knowing what to expect again no fault of Smiths we are just desperate for Jack to come back as he makes everything tick.

Langoe66

Vital Reserves Team
The 20 games season starts on Saturday.....looking forward to a stress fee drive up the M6 (that'll be a first!) and as we now never lose when I'm on an away day, it's 3 points for the boys in claret and blue! Really have to start putting a run together with more wins than draws. Simply have to get 3 points against the likes of Wigan who are winless in the last seven, losing five of them! Three out of the bottom 5 in our next four games....Wigan, Hull, Ipswich and Reading. 9+ points at the very least to kick start our march into the top 6 or even the top 2! Keep the faith!

Fulford

Vital Football Legend
I can see us losing this one after a hangover from the cup game.
Also Kodjia will try too hard to emulate that bloke who defected to the custard bowl, and be too greedy.

Melon Donkey

Vital Football Hero
What with the transfer debacles, injuries, cup shambles it's going massively tits up.

I'm starting (again) to not get very hopeful when we take the field .

And I see that Wigan are having a shocker. No problem lads Villa will ride in and rectify that for you!.

Big game and i expect DS to read the riot act before this. Any kind of performance and we win. A full week to rest and prepare no excuses.

Kalinic
Bree Chester Elphick or Hause Taylor
Hourihane
Bollaise Barny or Lansbury McGinn Albert
Kodija

Last edited:
Big game and i expect DS to read the riot act before this. Any kind of performance and we win. A full week to rest and prepare no excuses.

Kalinic
Bree Chester Elphick or Hause Taylor
Hourihane
Bollaise Barny or Lansbury McGinn Albert
Kodija
That's one hell of a line up if they can play as a team.
Can't see us losing this or the next 3 games after.
The run is on.

col8

Vital Football Legend
Need to get back to winning ways and sooner rather than later.
I feel its too late for auto promotion but a play off again....