Wigan Athletic (H) - Ticket Sales | Page 2 | Vital Football

Wigan Athletic (H) - Ticket Sales

131 tickets left including resales and the extra seats in the SW - looks like we have taken 96 back from Wigan, who have not sold their allocation.

'Here 'cause it's Wigan' two years ago - 'Not here 'cause it's Wigan' this time.

Mr Bayes tells me 7000 are coming from Portsmouth for that one and it's a disgrace we're giving them so few tickets 🙄
If that's the case why not put up a big screen in the Cornhill area for them and make it an opportunity for them to enjoy the day out and the City traders to make some brass out of it. Better still, the club put up a big screen in the Fanzone like it did for the Burnley game and make some more brass itself. Let's try and think a bit more creatively for both the Pompey fans benefit and ours as well. Just a thought!

If that's the case why not put up a big screen in the Cornhill area for them and make it an opportunity for them to enjoy the day out and the City traders to make some brass out of it. Better still, the club put up a big screen in the Fanzone like it did for the Burnley game and make some more brass itself. Let's try and think a bit more creatively for both the Pompey fans benefit and ours as well. Just a thought!

4 or 5,000 Portsmouth fans watching a game in another teams city centre on a big screen having emptied every off licence for miles around.

Now, is it me or do you think that might just all end up in tears?

In all seriousness I would of thought that Portsmouth would be looking at ways to screen the game at Fratton Park for their fans because of lack of tickets but I'm sure there will still be alot travel without tickets.

In all seriousness I would of thought that Portsmouth would be looking at ways to screen the game at Fratton Park for their fans because of lack of tickets but I'm sure there will still be alot travel without tickets.
And I am sure that's exactly what they will do. After their trip to Bolton today they could well be champions, and deservedly so, and our game then becomes an irrelevance for them. Can't imagine so many would be so keen to make the trip up here then. Better keep your brass in your pocket for a trip up to Sunderland or Middlesborough next season. I'm sure that would be far more appealing to many of them than a trip to Lincoln.

131 tickets left including resales and the extra seats in the SW - looks like we have taken 96 back from Wigan, who have not sold their allocation.

'Here 'cause it's Wigan' two years ago - 'Not here 'cause it's Wigan' this time.
Hi Scotty was their allocation 954 thanks

I presume at least one game will be live on Sky? Possibly more than one?

As good an idea as this is, I think the problem would be the delay on the feed to a big screen - they would know about any goals before they saw them. Cornhill might be far enough away not to hear the crowd? Fanzome definitely wouldn't. As others have said, it would need to be carefully managed as well.

As good an idea as this is, I think the problem would be the delay on the feed to a big screen - they would know about any goals before they saw them. Cornhill might be far enough away not to hear the crowd? Fanzome definitely wouldn't. As others have said, it would need to be carefully managed as well.
No way would we offer this. The Police will want minimum Portsmouth travelling and not an excuse to encourage them to come up.

I just assumed the original post should have been in olive. If it was a serious suggestion well ….