Wigan Athletic (H) - Ticket Sales | Vital Football

Wigan Athletic (H) - Ticket Sales

andy_imp

Vital Newbie
Looking good for another home sell out. Any news on away sales? May determine if another SW block will open for Imps.

Wigan generally travel well at this level of football.
Even though the game will have little meaning to their fans, there will be upwards of 750 and probably 1000 or so.

Similar to the Orient game I would suggest

Just over 500 Wigan fans pre bought tickets. Looks to be about 200 Imps tickets left, would imagine they should shift by the end of play today.

Will this be our best overall average attendances since being in L1?

Just over 500 Wigan fans pre bought tickets. Looks to be about 200 Imps tickets left, would imagine they should shift by the end of play today.

For the season? I can’t imagine so, prior to this recent run our attendances were dropping

I've decided to take my 3 year old to her first ever game tomorrow. Does anyone know when Poacher is normally wandering around the Fan Zone? It's been a while since I paid attention!

No, the worst - it has dropped each season:

2019-20: 8,985
2020-21: Covid season
2021-22: 8,773
2022-23: 8,485
2023-24 to date: 8,291

Full houses for the final two games will take us close to last season's average.

ticketing website seat map functions in an odd way. there are more available seats in the serenity today than there were yesterday - when it was down as sold out.
(not talking about buy back seats)

There are 102 ordinary tickets still available plus (at the moment) 17 resales = 119 available.

Looking at the seat map, without seat swap looks like less tickets available for Portsmouth than today even.

No only 1200 tickets

Thing is, it could be a dead rubber or a game we need a result from to get in the playoffs.
Why give the opposition fans tickets when you can fill the ground with your own fans.
We may need every advantage we can get that day.

Every other club in any league would do the same. I would of been disappointed in the club if they had given Portsmouth the whole end.

Mr Bayes tells me 7000 are coming from Portsmouth for that one and it's a disgrace we're giving them so few tickets 🙄

Really,.. its going to be bad enough having a thousand of them in the Stacy West all in their fancy dress, ringing their bells and letting their balloons and beach balls off enjoying themselves whilst thinking about their summer holidays and all the grounds they'll be visiting next season in the Championship. Whilst we could be playing one of the biggest games in the clubs history and all the pressure and tension that goes with that just to get a shot at reaching the playoffs where we would still have another two teams to beat over another three games.
It could be four cup finals for us whilst they are already on the beach.
The club have made the only and correct decision by looking after their own fans first no matter what the circumstances are.