WIERZ SEAN? | Page 6 | Vital Football

WIERZ SEAN?

I remember him having spats with "Tony Soprano" I think on Bladesmad - it seemed like every Friday night it would happen. I used to just sit there and wait for it to start..........

Yes, he was never shy to tell you what he thought - good or bad - but never dull.

I'll be raising a glass to him later when back from Spurs - for someone I never met - he certainly left a mark.
Yeah i remember them 2 bein "At it" regularly on BLADESmad Germaine.I wonder what happened to Tony Soprano? I wonder if Aussie Owl has heard of Sean's Passing? UTB

I remember him having spats with "Tony Soprano" I think on Bladesmad - it seemed like every Friday night it would happen. I used to just sit there and wait for it to start..........

Yes, he was never shy to tell you what he thought - good or bad - but never dull.

I'll be raising a glass to him later when back from Spurs - for someone I never met - he certainly left a mark.
Excuse the light heartedness on such a sad thread but it might be worth getting in touch with Tony Soprano- if only for him to share his bank details:p

He got slung off s2, for persistent bad behaviour. I think he wore it as a badge of honour. I’ve known him since the old BladesMad days, and he never let etiquette get in the way of a truth bomb.! Happy to call you a ****, but it never felt like he said it to hurt, just to get his point across robustly, brutally even. Had lots of interesting things to say. Missing him already.
Had some bust ups with him, but soon made up. I was kicked off S2Woke for calling John Egan Paddy Egan. Sad bastards. Sad not to see his posts anymore.

Never met him, always thought I would have recognized him if we did, from Blades games of the past.

RIP mate, another gone too soon. Thoughts with the family.

Absolutely stunned to hear the shocking news earlier.
My sincerest condolences to his girls, and to his many friends and fellow Blades.
Thanks for your friendship and for the memories my friend.
May you rest in peace Chris.

RIP Chris. Never met you, but had many ding dongs with you on Bladesmad in the past.
A sincere person that was never shy about saying what what was on his mind.
Condolences to his family, a very sad day.

Absolutely stunned to hear the shocking news earlier.
My sincerest condolences to his girls, and to his many friends and fellow Blades.
Thanks for your friendship and for the memories my friend.
May you rest in peace Chris.
I rang Mike yesterday as I didn’t want to let him know by txt I didn’t ring you as I know you’re away pal didn’t think he would put it up on X (Twitter) so sorry for that

Really sad to hear this news. I never met him but always thought I knew him well.
Loved his honesty in the many debates on here' He will be sadly missed. RIP.
Yeah I got to know him through the web
Didn’t always agree with, some of his language was quite colourful
He made me laugh, occasionally wince
But, I always appreciated his honesty
Where ever you are SBT make em have it!!

Yeah I got to know him through the web
Didn’t always agree with, some of his language was quite colourful
He made me laugh, occasionally wince
But, I always appreciated his honesty
Where ever you are SBT make em have it!!
He will be Raysa.
Met up with him at cricket once at Scarbados and, sat in the genteel atmosphere, a couple of blokes next to us were discussing the Middle East and it's problems quietly.
In jumped SBT with questions like" so you alright with the X murdering the Y" etc.
Never one to keep quiet if there was an argument to be had.
He was bang right about some on here too using his colourful laguage accurately most of the time!

Last edited:
Late to the party in passing on my condolences RIP SBT. He was a character. Humbling to read the number of tributes from people that had never met him. He was part of the furniture on here and will be sadly missed.