Who will you be voting for? | Page 5 | Vital Football

Who will you be voting for?

Crime watch is obviously an example. Goody goody two shoes are the real reason were in this mess. stop being so soft on people. look at australia. i keep saying it. yet you cant explain why we cant run our country like theirs? look at their crime rate compared to ours if u like figures

Immigrants are far less likely to claim benefits than UK nationals. Where do you get your information from? Who says immigrants come here just to claim benefits?

Really. Get a grip. Stop targeting innocent people and sort out the real problems with this Country.

the real problem.being???? unemployment? due to jobs being taken by immigrants.... ohhhhh. wake up mate!!! u still havnt answered my question. why cant we be like australia? surely that makes sense?? ? ive asked you three times now without response

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 12/3/2014 22:00

Who says immigrants come here just to claim benefits?

The Daily Mail and half the crackpots at UKIP. try and keep up heathfield!!

colavfc - 12/3/2014 21:56

look at australia.

OK, I will take your advice

http://www.civitas.org.uk/crime/crime_stats_oecdjan2012.pdf

Oh look. Higher crimes rates in every area. You make sweeping assumptions based on your own pre-conceptions, and then think they are reality? I don't want to be rude, but what do you think my impression of you is right now?

It's not too late. Start looking at the truth, not the spoonfed crap you've been getting.

your ignoring the obvious too. why should we pay benefits to ANY immigrant? why? im against any person claiming unlawful benefit not just immigrants but why should we pay 1 immigrant benefits? why are soooo many immigrants trying to get in this country? for a free pay day off our wages that why. and goody goodys ignore this. we need a stricter country

The Fear - 12/3/2014 22:08

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 12/3/2014 22:00

Who says immigrants come here just to claim benefits?

The Daily Mail and half the crackpots at UKIP. try and keep up heathfield!!

All hail the Daily Mail!!! All hail the Daily Mail.

How could I miss this!! Forgive me.

My question is, how are people so stupid as to believe everything they read? How have we got to this point where very idiot under the Sun is allowed an opinion based on misinformation? In short - why are there so many thickos surrounding us?

statistical data is bullcrap. just like opta stats for players doesnt tell.you the full story. you keep believing your pro immigrant theory and i will believe mine. so who are you voting for oh mighty clever one heath? judging by your last few posts labour?

Facts are that there are more jobs(and better paid) in Aussie than here - why? Well I know of countless friends that have gone and came back only to go again.

Britain is shit - jobs are scarce, low paid, or given to the unemployed on some form of scheme or another.

Do I blame the immigrants? No...But I can understand the people that do - they are pissed off! - What are you going to do about it? And who gives a f"ck what a newspaper says?

Never blame the unfortunate looking for a new life..Of course they dont come here looking to sign on - they come because they "think" there is a better life..

ok no worries. hope you dont get the train to work. hope you dont get pick pocketed by an eu member. my job means i see inner city families on the front line. you will wake up one day. maybe you work at home just reading facts all day..maybe go outside and see whats happening out there

Take a step back Col. Is what you see very day representative of the whole UK? Does it reflect every community or population? Of course not.

The stats show the real, overall picture. It's the only true measure. It's your view that is distorted, not the figures. Surely you can see that?

At least most immigrants can use grammar. Maybe they could teach you a thing or two?

Green Tea - 12/3/2014 22:25

Facts are that there are more jobs(and better paid) in Aussie than here - why? Well I know of countless friends that have gone and came back only to go again.

Britain is shit - jobs are scarce, low paid, or given to the unemployed on some form of scheme or another.

Do I blame the immigrants? No...But I can understand the people that do - they are pissed off! - What are you going to do about it? And who gives a f"ck what a newspaper says?

Never blame the unfortunate looking for a new life..Of course they dont come here looking to sign on - they come because they "think" there is a better life..

because their country is controlled and ran well. starting at the borders. not flaming rocket science

awfully sorry heath i cant use gramma using my small touch screen phone where my fingers are too big for the buttons and the submit space doesnt let me see what im typing. sorry old chap. ok heathy boy. immigrants aside why is this country in such a mess then?

Green Tea - 12/3/2014 22:25

Facts are that there are more jobs(and better paid) in Aussie than here - why?

Australian unemployment is on the increase, whereas it is decreasing in the UK. The cost of living is also extortionate now in Oz. Sidney was recently shown to be the 4th most expensive city to live in.

The grass is not always greener.

because were in loads of debt maybe? we have petrol tax at a stupid rate. you even hinted that were in a state if you go to page 5 of this thread about 6 comments from the bottom? 'sort out the real problems?' ...... what probs?? or are we doing just fine?? we will.go again hey. under labour prob and get on more debt

Now that's more like it. A serious issue, not some Daily Mail fuelled crusade with no basis in truth.

Our National Debt is a tragedy, I agree, but really, how does it affect you day to day? You can still afford your silly little phone, can't you? I bet you're life isn't that bad, is it? I would guess you have Sky TV, and can afford a holiday every year? Why are you so worried by it?

Erm folks - poilitics thread get heated, can we stick the politics and blaming the politicians please! :14:

Although I do have to take issue with giving the unemployed jobs - Labour's guaranteed jobs scheme isn't in place yet. should we only give jobs to those currently in work??

As for go again, the country is fantastic you know. :13: