Who will you be voting for? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Who will you be voting for?

No Green they haven't, the horror stories that came out 12-24 months ago were the continuation of Labour policies....(notice how they've stopped now they can focus on the bedroom tax given it's properly explained and so on) most of the Tory changes don't actually come in until this year and 2015 - the rest is MP/press/PR bullshit.

If labour hadn't overblown the public sector we wouldn't be in the mess.

If labour hadn't spoon fed the wellfare state and so on...

Interested why you think UKIP are a sensible choice though Wurz.

Typical selfish Tory, maybe you should read this page https://www.facebook.com/ATOSM but you won't will you, you can't handle the truth.

mike_field - 7/2/2014 19:23

No Green they haven't, the horror stories that came out 12-24 months ago were the continuation of Labour policies....(notice how they've stopped now they can focus on the bedroom tax given it's properly explained and so on) most of the Tory changes don't actually come in until this year and 2015 - the rest is MP/press/PR bullshit.

If labour hadn't overblown the public sector we wouldn't be in the mess.

If labour hadn't spoon fed the wellfare state and so on...

Interested why you think UKIP are a sensible choice though Wurz.

No Mike,

https://www.facebook.com/ATOSM maybe you should read this too.

Because for this country to prosper we have to get out of the EU. We need to have complete democratic control over our destiny, something we don't have with the current situation.

Green Villan - 7/2/2014 19:24

Typical selfish Tory, maybe you should read this page https://www.facebook.com/ATOSM but you won't will you, you can't handle the truth.

Haha you're cracking me up. Tory? Wow its on Facebook. Must be true.

I'm sorry but any party can opt out of the EU with pressure from the electorate, you are telling me that I posted a load of tosh, I have to deal day in day out with people who the tories are fucking over, god help you if you need assistance if you were to loose your job or needed the NHS or needed to go on the sick etc

Wurzel - 7/2/2014 19:27

Green Villan - 7/2/2014 19:24

Haha you're cracking me up. Tory? Wow its on Facebook. Must be true.

It's real people on the pages, ignorant you ARE! read it I dare you, all of it, come on fight your case I provided proof.

And what about everything else whilst Farage has a fag and a pint and tell the EU to feck off?

Democracy is a myth, most of the EU related guff is just that, and serious stuff like prisoner votes all we had to do was debate and have a mechanism in place rather than blanket, but Cameron chose it as a mouthpiece for the anti EU brigade.

Deportations we can do, we won't beause of our belief in HR, not EU specifically.

----

And no Green, ATOS were around during Labour times as well. Listening to the victims of such incompetence isn't always the best way to the truth - just like not only listening to the fluffy PR of what they achieve.

Sub contracting has been going on decades, it's nothing new and like all changes, wrongly good people get fucked in the beaurocracy...quite what a private company have got to do with it though?

Do you hate G4S as well for their fuckups...they were around as Group Four under your saviours and still had similar fuckups from my memory.

Can't cherry pick what grates you mate, it's much bigger than one issue. And if we werent up the shitter in debt, these issues wouldn't be the problem they are sadly.

Back shortly.

I provided evidence of the direct effect to sick and disable people and you just post a load of bollocks in reply, nice one. Prove me wrong and look for yourself otherwise STFU.

Mike ATOS may have been around then but they had a completely different policy then when the Tory cocks got into power, funny how sick and disabled are being screwed over now.

mike_field - 7/2/2014 19:35

And what about everything else whilst Farage has a fag and a pint and tell the EU to feck off?

Democracy is a myth, most of the EU related guff is just that, and serious stuff like prisoner votes all we had to do was debate and have a mechanism in place rather than blanket, but Cameron chose it as a mouthpiece for the anti EU brigade.

Deportations we can do, we won't beause of our belief in HR, not EU specifically.

----

And no Green, ATOS were around during Labour times as well. Listening to the victims of such incompetence isn't always the best way to the truth - just like not only listening to the fluffy PR of what they achieve.

Sub contracting has been going on decades, it's nothing new and like all changes, wrongly good people get fucked in the beaurocracy...quite what a private company have got to do with it though?

Do you hate G4S as well for their fuckups...they were around as Group Four under your saviours and still had similar fuckups from my memory.

Can't cherry pick what grates you mate, it's much bigger than one issue. And if we werent up the shitter in debt, these issues wouldn't be the problem they are sadly.

Back shortly.

But that's the point until you have control you cannot sort out the real problems. EU membership is fundamental and until we leave we will never sort our problems out. It is an experiment that is failing and will lead to civil disobedience and possibly war. Just look at Greece.

Under labour sick and disabled got heating allowance, that was immediately stopped when the Conmerchant-Dems came to power.

Green Villan - 7/2/2014 19:35

I provided evidence of the direct effect to sick and disable people and you just post a load of bollocks in reply, nice one. Prove me wrong and look for yourself otherwise STFU.

Wind your neck in and grow up.

Wurzel - 7/2/2014 19:40

You're making yourself look an idiot pal I suggest you take your own advice :18:

Green Villan - 7/2/2014 19:40

We are not Greece and we can not be compared to them.

Not surprisingly you spectacularly miss the point. I'm talking about civil unrest.

Wurzel - 7/2/2014 19:42

Green Villan - 7/2/2014 19:40

We are not Greece and we can not be compared to them.

Not surprisingly you spectacularly miss the point. I'm talking about civil unrest.

There won't be any "civil unrest" as the nation are spineless.

Green Villan - 7/2/2014 19:41

Wurzel - 7/2/2014 19:40

You're making yourself look an idiot pal I suggest you take your own advice :18:

I'm not the one having a his so fit because someone has a different opinion. I mearly found the silliness of your initial post amusing.