Who will be first to jump off the sinking ship ? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Who will be first to jump off the sinking ship ?

I saw Pilks and Fox in the stands with some youngsters.

Mr. Ekoku was saying that RvW was seen walking out of Carrow Road? Maybe he was reading from the twitter rumours too?

It appears from what I've just read that Villa are up for sale. I doubt Bassong will be a target for them.

Nearly first 10 mins of Midlands Today devoted to the woes of Villa and WBA. They should be so lucky, lucky lucky lucky ....... in the words of Kylie. Going on about their terrible seasons. Boo hoo.

Not wishing WBA bad luck for next season, but they couldn't do any worse than appoint CH . Mind you they love Hugh here in the Midlands. Apparently NCFC were mad to get rid of him. No ambition, which is why the Midlands have such cr*p teams. They may be Second City, but not in footballing terms.

Lots of WBA fans on the teamtalk website saying no no no (words of Amy winehouse). One even said Hugh is a yes man and they will be doomed if he is appointed...very true.

Looking back at the season I can see only three players that would generate premiere interest. Ruddy Olsen and Snodgrass. Of those probably only Ruddy would be in a place to command a regular start.
I think it's more a case of who the new manager will want to keep as opposed to who wants to leave.
I understand the Celtic link with Snodgrass and Hooper. That comes down to personal ambition and pride. If meaningless Scottish trophies are boat floaters then so be it. Even in the championship the quality of opposition will be far higher than that on offer north of the boarder.

Agreed Clwyd , and that means 2 very worry things ...

1. Despite 3 seasons in the mega rich Premier League we have ended up with a worse squad than the one we started with in 2011. Where has all that money gone and who has wasted it ?

2. A new manager will need an almost new team , as most of them wont have the fight for the Championship if they havent been up for the Premier League