Who will be first to jump off the sinking ship ? | Vital Football

Who will be first to jump off the sinking ship ?

yellow belly

Vital Football Legend
Snodgrass ?

Fer ?

Ruddy ?

Bassong ?

I bet all the agents are busy tonight trying to line up a nice fat Premier League deal

Bassong can go he is a relegation curse - Fer has been lazy and players like McGeehan would be a lot better in the squad - Ruddy - whilst I rate him sometimes he is slow to react and I would be very happy with Rudd - Snodders - I'd like to keep him, but he is the best of the lot

Aren't these players all under contract? Not worth the paper they are written on then.

nobody but nobody can be spared the blame for this debacle but i do lay the blame squarely with hughton
in my fifty years of watching football and supporting city rarely have i seen such an inept negative and clueless manager and i sincerely hope i never see the like at this club again
i hope its a lesson thats learned by the board and they are listening right now to their loyal supporters who deserve so much more than being treated like imbeciles.
bets on who will jump first ? snodgrass and hooper [celtic]

My humble opinion is that the blame can firstly be laid at Hughton as the manager, but that said, he cant score goals. Neither can the board. RVW is our expensive potent striker and only 1 goal in the first game and is now the big time big flop, along with Hooper. If we had scored first in a lot of those games the complexion of the game would have changed and I would reasonably expect that we would have won a lot more games than we did. With the strikers not striking and having that game complexion in our favour this added pressure on the defence and after the oppos scored first that increased the pressure and the frustration of the strikers. It was a very common sequence. We went down simply because we didnt score enough and that's down to the strikers, RVW in particular. We had no strikers at all for the whole season, scored too few goals, got demoralised often after losing the first goal and in a lot of cases very early and the defence crumbled resulting in a huge GD with a large gap form those above - a gap that was always going to be unsustainable. Who goes - get rid of the two strikers regardless of their contracts and find two that know where the net is. I for one do not want to risk them in the team next season even though it is the championship.

I've NEVER felt so flat as far as NCFC goes as this should never have happened as we're far better than this - but we didnt score - dont score, cant win, cant get points, simple as that.

now talking about strikers on rn,so to reply to your post steve why wasnt more thought given to what strikers we signed and more to the point we continually failed to play to their strengths ?
down to hughton again.

agree with you that they shoudnt play for us in the championship
and they wont,they will be be off to pastures new particularly hooper who will be talking to celtic right now.

I don't think Ruddy will leave, he's said he's happy at Norwich and last summer he rejected the advances of Chelsea if I remember right? The only way I see him leaving is if the board say we want the money, you're not welcome

I hope he don't go. One of the best GK's we've had

i agree with you olly i dont think he will go,at one time i thought he might go to the gunners but that looks unlikely now,chelsea is still possible i suppose
we might only have him for one more season though.

I hope Adams tells Gutless , Eluseless and Yobo to piss off , and Fer and Bassong as well .... And get the rest together and tell them that if they are not prepared to take a wage cut , roll up their sleeves and sweat blood for our Club , then they can piss off as well . I would rather be in the Conferenece with players and a manager who love and care for the club than be in the Prem with this set of jokers :bye: :fuckoff:

Why didn't we get a forward in January instead of a rubbish winger and an old defender? --- down to hughton again.

We all said the piss poor GD would be our down fall.

Maybe if CH had gone in Jan, NA would have kept us up? Who knows?

I think Fer will go first although the number of times he gives the ball away might put some teams off.

Will RvW go? Who will want him?

Has RvW already left?

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/norwich-city/news/van-wolfswinkel-storms-out-of-stadium_154591.html

RVW stormed out did he - well he aint brought anything to this club except one goal - that's not a big loss given Suarez scored more goals on his own than we did as a team

As far as i'm concerned I wouldn't care if we lose Snoody , elmander , Wolf , Bassong but would be more than happy to keep Fox , wes , Becchio and Hooper

RVW didn't storm out he was in the Jarrold stand with his family and all the other players who weren't in the squad

One of these twitter rumours that managed to make some sites, not true