Who Was Your Man of The Match v Sunderland? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Sunderland?

Who was your Man of The Match v Sunderland?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This was a Total football display in every level by all players ,Backed each other all worked there socks off any one of them could have been man of the match,

Im going with Micahel 0'Connor as i think he was the glue that allowed them all to play as well as they did ,I would not have wanted to be the person who had to pick out the man of the match at the ground, Really tough call

So we are confused why the difference with the Oxford game.

So many to choose from. Walker, Andrade, Grant, Toffolo, etc. But for me O'Connor was absolutely superb and was the glue that held the team's structure together, both defensively and going forward.

Andrade was excellent but Walker is a revelation - I've not seen a striker, a proper goalscorer, of his talent and instinct at the bank for a very, very long time. His penalty miss was fine margins and his reaction to that was top drawer.

Got to be Bruno. Terrorised their left side in the second half...... fantastic performance.

Gone for Bruno but no one had a bad game, a great team performance.
The Sunderland fans were impressed by Bruno too.

At half time I had Grant as MOTM so far. Bruno's second half was exceptional though and the play went from the left (first half) to right (second half and thus Grant was much quieter.

Without a shadow of a doubt, Andrade. Confined to the bench under the previous regime, he forced his way into the squad. With the right approach and man management style, he was played on the right and proved absolutely devastating. He proved himself the apple of the eye for our new gaffer.