Who Was Your Man of The Match v Sunderland? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Sunderland?

Who was your Man of The Match v Sunderland?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bruno for me, his work rate was amazing, he smeared their full back on toast.

To be fair to walker he scored two good goals, albeit set up excellently by eards and bruno. But he was a very close second for the work he did chasing back earning the ball back and working hard for the team.

One of the finest displays from a City wide man that has been witnessed in the last few years. His belief and confidence had returned big time, and did he exploit their defensive frailties? He showed pace, great positioning and an ability to put in a decent cross; not only that he came back, defended and blocked. That was an awesome display Bruno, well done.

There were some excellent performances all round today but Bruno was on another level. I'm very happy he's proven my claim a few weeks ago that he doesn't seem to perform without Toffolo to be utter tripe. He's always had great potential but today he delivered on that and some

Every player deserves a nod today as it was a great team performance. I've gone for Payne just over Andrade as I though that today was Jack's best in a City shirt. He was everywhere from the 1st minute to the 95th and his ball to Bruno which led to the penalty was world class and worth admission on its own

Bruno, hands down. For the first time since MK last season that he looked like beating his man every time he had the ball. Sunderland recognised the danger by chopping him down in the first half, but as the game stretched in the second half, he had a field day. Second goal , he presented on a plate to Tyler. Also proves that if Walker gets the right service ,he will score.

I have gone for Walker as he put the ball in the net twice and for a stroke of paint and Payne’s backside could of had four.

There was numerous top performances today, Payne and Andrade after halftime were superb, best of the season for me, as were the CM and CB were excellent.

Bruno wins it for me; they just couldn't handle him today, and boy he made the most of it. Good on you, lad. Also thought Walker, O'Connor and Payne were particularly excellent today - that said, everybody played well today. It was a real pleasure to watch much of our link-up play today.

This was a Total football display in every level by all players ,Backed each other all worked there socks off any one of them could have been man of the match,

Im going with Micahel 0'Connor as i think he was the glue that allowed them all to play as well as they did ,I would not have wanted to be the person who had to pick out the man of the match at the ground, Really tough call