Who Was Your Man of The Match v Peterborough United? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Peterborough United?

Who was your Man of The Match v Peterborough United?

• Vickers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • O'Connor

• Bolger

• Bostwick

• Walker

• Eardley

• Hesketh

• Payne (45')

• Akinde (66')

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t want to venture into hyperbole but Morrell is probably the best central midfielder I’ve seen in an Imps shirt.

I think it's safe to say Morell is going to win this poll, but don't forget to vote AND comment if you haven't already!

I prefer Grant central personally...not sure if this is an unpopular opinion or not but it'd be interesting to see what others think.

I agree. Doesn't have a turn of pace for a wide midfielder but has good close control which allows him to get that extra bit of space in the middle

As with the Ipswich game and the New Year curtain raiser against Posh I have gone for Morrell. A fantastic stellar midfield performance in both games. He ran the midfield against Posh, putting in the hard yards whilst unlocking defences with a cute and confident midfield passing display.

Morrell was my first choice but I gave it to Grant as I felt sorry for him. He did have a pretty decent half, though!

Thank you to those that have voted and commented so far. Great response!

If you went to the match yesterday and haven't voted and commented, please do!

Voted for Grant - I've been unconvinced by him up to now but yesterday he was outstanding and neck and neck with Morrell