Who Was Your Man of The Match v AFC Wimbledon? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v AFC Wimbledon?

Who was your Man of The Match v AFC Wimbledon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Edun did have a good game, a skillful finish, good distribution and it was great to see how much he enjoyed scoring his goal. However the MOM for me was Grant. Some of his close control and turns to make space were 1st class and the set up for the winner was perfect.

Grant was excellent and would get my vote ordinarily, but I’ve gone for Edun. A very positive performance from him today against tough opposition. Had a mixed season as he matures in the role, but was a key player in a hard fought win today.

Thought about Edun and Grant, but Scully is my MoM,, not just for his dummy turn on the right which left their (otherwise excellent left back) looking a bit stupid, but for his continual nibbling forward, his infectious enthusiasm and his terrier-like fighting for the cause. In the absence of a real stand-out performance from anyone, I thought he summed up a Lincoln win this afternoon.

Very good team performance but Walsh for me, did his job apart from excellent cover across the back line.