Who Was Your Man of The Match v AFC Wimbledon? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v AFC Wimbledon?

Who was your Man of The Match v AFC Wimbledon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A hard working team performance without anyone being head and shoulders above the rest but gone for Tayo for that lovely early strike and generally a very good match

A good all round team performance today with nobody really standing out but for me Grant just edged it.

Grant for me - not everything worked but he was at the heart of the game and great awareness for the lay-off for the winner.

Tayo runs close, great opening strike, good work getting forward throughout and defensively much better. Johnson was a threat every time with the ball at his feet and better decision making, but unnecessary booking and ran risk of 2nd yellow thereafter.

Last edited:
Edun for me ... a brilliant strike and involved in the winner, excellent distribution throughout too.

Agreed. Distribution was top-notch again and he was involved in most good things we did. Excellent clinical finishing for the first and was involved for the second. Has rewarded MApp's faith in him.

Scully was my MOM for the first half. Intercepted, ran the channels and put in some teasing crosses. Was well-marshalled by the Dons' defence second half.

Grant deserves a mention, became more prominent as the game progressed. Still marvel at his defensive work, some cheeky flicks and turns exhibited too.

Grant - he was superb throughout, always wanting the ball, making himself an outlet, holding the ball under pressure and setting up a few chances. A class above. Tayo had a great game and ran Jorge very close for the MoM. Great to see Bridcutt back again.

Easy decision this one. Notable mentions to Tayo Brids, Hopper and Scully, but Grant was head and shoulders above the rest. We saw his full trickery and loved his composure to set up Hopps.

Hopper for doing the hard miles in a tough, battling away fixture. I would like to see his touch map and heat map. Heading away corners, carrying the ball out from right back, running the channels and got in the box a bit more as well today I reckon; capped off with his goal.

Yep, And the composure for the winning goal to set up Hopper, most players would have rushed a shot. And he started the move. And the through ball for Scully first half - on a sixpence. There are many more examples