Who is your player of the season at Nottingham Forest? | Vital Football

Who is your player of the season at Nottingham Forest?

Who is your Nottingham Forest player of the season?

• Tenbob Darikwa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eric 'Gunner' Lichaj

• Joe Worrall

• Jordan Smith

• Costel Pants

• Lee Tomlin-Reid

• Jack Colback

• Daryl Murphy

• Gueddy

• Tolis Vellios

• Jason Cummings

• Barrie McKay

• Total voters

Our Kids Dad

Alert Team
Staff member
Just thought I'd have a go at trying to start a poll - mainly, because I had not done one on the new format and Lienking asked.

(Post Thread, add title, more options & then light blue link to post a poll = simples).

So - who is the Nottingham Forest player of the season?

Personally, I don't think there are any true candidates - but will ensure that CP can only vote once for Danny Fox!

Jamie Ward, Matt Mills, Armand Traore, Chris Cohen, Stephen Henderson, Muzzy Carayol, Rafa Fuentes, Zach Clough, Tyler Walker, Michael Mancienne, David Vaughan, Jack Hobbs....

They did not make the cut!

is there any worthy winner really? I'd prefer not to vote as I don't believe there is a clear winner.

I agree with cp on dowell and fox. I don't believe Osborn should be anywhere near it only be default as he is consistently available. he has been poor .

Lichaj for his performance against Arsenal.

Probably not fair to judge people on a full season as everyone has been shit.

Osborn probably deserved it last year but didn't get it, so maybe this year even though no one deserves it this year.

Lichaj for his performance against Arsenal.

Probably not fair to judge people on a full season as everyone has been shit.

Osborn probably deserved it last year but didn't get it, so maybe this year even though no one deserves it this year.

It's scary looking at the players who have actually featured - indeed, I ran out of poll options!

Ben O is the only one that has played almost throughout the season - but, I think he (probably by his own admission) has had a poor season.

It's scary looking at the players who have actually featured - indeed, I ran out of poll options!

Ben O is the only one that has played almost throughout the season - but, I think he (probably by his own admission) has had a poor season.

And yet for all that he is probably still one of the best of a bad lot. ?

It’s Cashz for me has been the best player but he hasn’t played enough gamez so it’s got be Ben “too small & league 1 standard at best” Oz

It’s Cashz for me has been the best player but he hasn’t played enough gamez so it’s got be Ben “too small & league 1 standard at best” Oz

You mustn't see many games since jom stopped paying if you think Osborn deserves a player of the year award.

Voted for Cash.

Looked brilliant in his first pre season game but got injured.

Has come back even better. He is becoming a really exciting player