Who is your player of the season at Nottingham Forest? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Who is your player of the season at Nottingham Forest?

Who is your Nottingham Forest player of the season?

• Tenbob Darikwa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eric 'Gunner' Lichaj

• Joe Worrall

• Jordan Smith

• Costel Pants

• Lee Tomlin-Reid

• Jack Colback

• Daryl Murphy

• Gueddy

• Tolis Vellios

• Jason Cummings

• Barrie McKay

• Total voters
You mustn't see many games since jom stopped paying if you think Osborn deserves a player of the year award.

You must have seen no games considering you’re the idiot who said Oz is league 1 standard at best :Fingers::fish: he’s also currently running in second behind Cashz who I also mentioned but no doubt he’s too small or thin or just runs about...

Attachments

• 4B0E7C5D-509F-4CEE-87C0-E5C382CB31E2.jpeg
    4B0E7C5D-509F-4CEE-87C0-E5C382CB31E2.jpeg
    27 KB · Views: 2
The marquis is currently wrapped in cling film & gone into a shamonic trance after his usual 4 cans of carling

Do wonder if these polls get distorted by recent performances. Of those who have played 20+ plus games OPTA would rate:

1) Fox
2) Manc
3) Osborn
4) MacKay
5) Worrall
6) Cash

I went for Liam Bridcutt as I feel he has been an excellent buy and did not deserve to be dropped when the new signings came into the team. However he has to cut down on some of the stupid bookings that he received!!

In terms of performances it has to be Cash.

In terms of pure entertainment value, it has to be Traore; the most comically malfunctioning excuse for a footballer I have seen in a long while.

Do wonder if these polls get distorted by recent performances. Of those who have played 20+ plus games OPTA would rate:

1) Fox
2) Manc
3) Osborn
4) MacKay
5) Worrall
6) Cash

That's the problem tho with stats cos they don't always provide context.

The stats represent the top 6 from a group who are bottom half of the league. In the context of forest that is failure. Cash is notable for being young and coming back well from injury as someone pointed out.

Fox is notable in that he is no longer shambolic but he owed us big time.

As others have stated league 1 not black or big enough wins by default when in truth the award should be cancelled. Not sure when the last time I thought a player of season for the senior team was deserved, probably back in the 1990s