Who are your three to be relegated. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Who are your three to be relegated.

Its obviously really hard to predict because we haven't seen the finished articles yet. The only club I'd safely bet any money on going down right now would be Sheffield United. If Leeds beat them to second they wouldn't have got through the playoffs and theyre not adding any quality to their squad at all.

Its not looking good for Newcastle either but there's always the chance someone could swoop in with takeover, install a brilliant new manager and sign a top striker and then they're fine.

Reckon all three who were promoted have a decent chance of surviving. I'm going for:

Brighton
Burnley
Newcastle

Benitez leaving Newcastle changes things; prior to that I would have said Southampton.

But if I they get the right manager they will
be putting their boots on and rolling up
their sleeves up and giving it a right good go
As long as he gets that little bit of magic at the tickly end of the season they'll be fine.

It's starting to get serious now. I know there is still a month to go, but I feel I'm getting my game face on already.

Are you one of those weird types that does face paint like an 11 year old at a cup final?

Difficult to call this early, but I’ll go
Brighton
Norwich
Sheffield United

However I really hope I’m wrong about Sheffield Utd as I love Wilder.

I'm with Nobby. Brighton were very fortunate to stay up last season. Sheffield United don't seem to be strengthening much right now, but this may change. I can't see Norwich outscoring opponents like they did last season. They will concede a lot of goals.

Brighton, Newcastle and Norwich for me as things stand. I reserve my right to change my mind.

I can see Sheff U's spirit and attacking intent seeing them through, but they will concede heavily until O'Connell and Egan make the step up in my humble and even then will get utterly tonked 5 odd times. They'll eek out, as Mc says, enough points though for me.

Norwich seemed to have the year of their life after building on Farke's first year, but they are Fulhamish I think. So many late goals last year and earned but lucky three points, I see the wheels coming off.

Newk speaks for itself both on and off the pitch as Rafa was undoubtedly getting 10-20% extra out of players I largely really don't rate.

Why is everyone so sure Norwich will go down? Genuine question. They cruised to promotion last season and are infinitely better than, say, Cardiff in their promotion season.

They've not pulled up many trees in the transfer market, but I think they may do better than some think.

Newcastle and Brighton can do one though, as far as I am concerned,