Who are your three to be relegated. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Who are your three to be relegated.

Why is everyone so sure Norwich will go down? Genuine question. They cruised to promotion last season and are infinitely better than, say, Cardiff in their promotion season.

They've not pulled up many trees in the transfer market, but I think they may do better than some think.

Newcastle and Brighton can do one though, as far as I am concerned,

I think they'll do alright, but they do need to spend some cash. Farke is a good manager and plays good football. I can see them having a decent season.

We should drag this thread up at the end of the season just to see how wrong we were (or right) lol

Too many late shows JPA - yes shows resilience and spirit and credit to them. But they relied on being fitter and seeing a game through - they won't get that lucky in the Prem in my humble.

Look at how the final 10 minutes of games still scars us!

Absolutely Dan.

For me, my praise and thoughts on Sheff U are very open to change because they are spirit based rather than real ability (some players aside as I like O'Connell/Egan to name two) but if their absolute tonkings come within the first 10 games and their spirit goes, if you lose your confidence and spirit motivation ceases to work as you're talking to an empty head.

I've got to admit after what Wilder has done with them on a shoestring I don't want to see it happen, but if that's the difference between us staying up and building further - bye.

Why is everyone so sure Norwich will go down? Genuine question. They cruised to promotion last season and are infinitely better than, say, Cardiff in their promotion season.

They've not pulled up many trees in the transfer market, but I think they may do better than some think.

Newcastle and Brighton can do one though, as far as I am concerned,

I agree. They had an excellent season. They have a good manager and decent players. It's a club which has a lot of experience in going up and down, and at the moment I think they'll keep enough of a momentum to stay up.

There's a whole host of PL clubs who weren't that great last season. The bottom three always looked like favourites to go down, but the 8 or so above them struggled, and those 8 are going to struggle again this year.

Feel like that 2 out of the 3 that came up will go straight back down. Who are these 2 clubs l have no idea .villa have gone the way of throwing money at it will it work Fulham tried the same thing last year and we all know how that went. Oh well in Smith we trust until we dont

Villa is run by people with far more experience than Fulham was. I'd put our signings to gell much more quickly than theirs. Still might be dodgy for the first half of the season, but I suspect not.

Norwich
Sheffield United
Brighton

I will probably watch more Championship games on TV when I'm not watching villa . Far better league than the PL for competitive games

Reactions: DJ
Who knows? I would like it to be

West Ham
Burnley
Newcastle

There's only one top class claret and blue and that's the original and best. I quite like Dyche though, but his team are/were a bit meh to watch.

Villa is run by people with far more experience than Fulham was. I'd put our signings to gell much more quickly than theirs. Still might be dodgy for the first half of the season, but I suspect not.

Feel like that 2 out of the 3 that came up will go straight back down. Who are these 2 clubs l have no idea .villa have gone the way of throwing money at it will it work Fulham tried the same thing last year and we all know how that went. Oh well in Smith we trust until we dont

The report I read was that Fulham bought 7 players in August including 5 on deadline day - that madness and I think it was 12 players signed overall. Only one signing which was Callum chambers on loan was there the previous season. Whereas we have bought 7 players before pre-season was fully in swing and 3 of them were with us for 6 months.

We're buying out of necessity too, Fulham are a lovely club but after last season you can only say that they are a two bit operation.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...stakes-fulham-summer-transfer-window-signings

Anyway I cant really fathom us going down so Brighton for sure, maybe Newcastle and either Norwich or Sheff Utd. If this coach for Southampton doesnt do well they could also get dragged into it.

You deserve more than a one match ban for that!