Whispers or rumours | Page 4 | Vital Football

Whispers or rumours

Toon_NoMatterWot - 4/6/2017 00:27

One of our media partners reckon we're close to signing a player called Florian Lejeune.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-agree-87million-deal-sign-10553659
Problem with that is, now we've alerted them and taken a fortnight, Arsenal are after him.
And you know what the French are like with Arsenal

crooktownmags - 8/6/2017 11:57

Mitrovic away would be great, he will never cut it imho. I like the sound of the proposed midfielder upgrade, Colback out and Delph in. Hell of a step up in quality for me. Hope it happens.
I think it will, but Delph will need to accept a lot less than what he's on at Arab City to sit on the bench

Ryad Boudebouz is linked again by Canal+ and there's talk of Robert Snodgrass being targeted.

Rafa could crack open a few cans every night and just piss himself laughing at half these links.

Everton have signed Davy Klaassen tonight and have interest in Sigurdsson. This means aside from McCarthy, Barkley may be on the move. Personally id take Barkley but not the other.

Lucas from Liverpool has been mentioned again.

SDU should've had Klaasen. I can see yet another bunch of nobodies signing with the wool pulled over peoples' eyes again.

Once we get someone in or at least break the transfer record then it should settle down but the 'stake' sale talk is getting distracting.

McCarthy's a cracking player who's gone a bit stale at Everton. Barkley's wages would be prohibitive and the lad sees himself as a top four player. With Mourinho looking to reshape the defence there could be something in these Smalling/Jones rumours . We're being heavily linked with the Valencia defender Aymen Abdennour. Some are also speculating that the signing of Maguire for Leicester will mean we now press on with our interest in Wes Morgan. Talk of a move for Danny Ings has also seemingly resurfaced.

There's been a subtle but distinct change at the club this evening . I believe Ashley's brought in Justin Barnes (a former trademark lawyer) above Lee Charnley though Barnes isn't employed by the club which seems odd. Whether this will affect Rafa's position or if this was a change planned all along, time will tell. Though I'd say there's a distinct whiff of Tony Jimenez about this one .

Have we got anyone over the line yet? Just as Fatty brings in a new business hard case called Justin, I've never met a Justin who's not a knobhead. I smell a rat, another Ashley shaped rat. Never has a player been more suited to the Turkish league than Mitrovic.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 17/6/2017 11:31

Rumours of Aston Villa targetting Jack Colback for £5.2m. Personally id see if we can knock the price down just to make sure.

Rafa should carry him there for that .

Sigurdsson wont be happening as his price is £40m plus Lejeune should cost us £8.75m.

He made the most clearances in La Liga last season whatever that's worth.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 18/6/2017 21:47

Sigurdsson wont be happening as his price is £40m plus Lejeune should cost us £8.75m.

He made the most clearances in La Liga last season whatever that's worth.

Hopefully it's worth more than the statistics that helped make Matz Sels the best goalkeeper in Belgium 2015/16.