Where's the Swindon thread? | Vital Football

Where's the Swindon thread?

daveycrocket

Vital Squad Member
I've been working all day, just got in and looking for all the gossip re the Swindon game and there isn't one. Have I missed something??

Thanks for that, but I can't understand why it's not on the main thread, any ideas. A friend tells me there's one he has on his phone about the Millwall game. Have you got a link to that at all?

I've never blocked anyone, wouldn't know how. I'm getting other threads though, the Brandon Hanlan one for example where the last contributor posted at 7:55 this evening.

I've never blocked anyone, wouldn't know how. I'm getting other threads though, the Brandon Hanlan one for example where the last contributor posted at 7:55 this evening.
I'm in the same boat as you Davey. I thought I was going mad, was starting to think to myself, did we play today. I'm like you, I wouldn't know how to block anyone, so can you unblock them and how?

Well I'm glad to hear it's not only me New Boy, thanks. If you click the link in the Holy spirit's post above you can read it. But it's still not appearing on my Vital Gills thread. Weird, it's never happened before.

Well I'm glad to hear it's not only me New Boy, thanks. If you click the link in the Holy spirit's post above you can read it. But it's still not appearing on my Vital Gills thread. Weird, it's never happened before.
Thanks Davey, just done that and read all the posts. But would still like to know how to unblock whoever I've blocked in case it happens again.

You can ignore people by mistake. I did that to Wayne one week, and it was like a ghost town until I realised! Click your profile pic, at the top of the board. There's a list of your stats and activity. It has ignoring on there. If you are ignoring someone, click on their username, and un ignore. If you want to 🙂

I've been working all day, just got in and looking for all the gossip re the Swindon game and there isn't one. Have I missed something??

Thought this was the Bristol Rovers fan forum for a minute...... Sorry about starting the thread, didn`t mean to offend people that usually start the match threads (Bristol Rovers joke btw, i`m not getting at anyone on here....)

Mist of us are a bit embarrassed about the Gills hammering Swindon 2-0 to be honest. Any other club there may even be a smidgen of sympathy for the plucky losers!

Thought this was the Bristol Rovers fan forum for a minute...... Sorry about starting the thread, didn`t mean to offend people that usually start the match threads (Bristol Rovers joke btw, i`m not getting at anyone on here....)

Can be a Wierd place Gaschat. Some very knowledgeable posters on there. But so much in-fighting. Makes this place seem like a Sunday morning church gathering.

You can ignore people by mistake. I did that to Wayne one week, and it was like a ghost town until I realised! Click your profile pic, at the top of the board. There's a list of your stats and activity. It has ignoring on there. If you are ignoring someone, click on their username, and un ignore. If you want to 🙂
Thanks for your help LSB2 much appreciated 👍

Sorted now, thanks LSB2, I couldn't have done it without your input. I had mysteriously blocked LancsGordonRoad at some stage, though I don't know how as I said I've never blocked anyone, so apologies to you Lancs also. How many of your threads have I missed!!

Sorted now, thanks LSB2, I couldn't have done it without your input. I had mysteriously blocked LancsGordonRoad at some stage, though I don't know how as I said I've never blocked anyone, so apologies to you Lancs also. How many of your threads have I missed!!

It's easy to do with the adverts jumping around , and accidentally click on somebody else's name.
Should one click again too quickly, ignore can be pressed !