Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11th or lower

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Departed

Still gunning for 4th!

The last day will be a big one. Leicester.

Poll closes May 9th.

Am in the middle of both you, so 5th for me, but you never no it ain't over "till the Fat lady sings", so every bloody thing crossed.

City, Utd - top 2
Chelsea, Leicester, Liverpool - 2 out of 3 for 3rd and 4th.
WHU, Spurs and Everton - fighting for 6th.

I'm going 6th best case.

I will go 7th. I think we will win this weekend...but it may be the last 3 points we get. Maybe we get a draw or two out of Villa and Wolves...

6th. I think we'll pinch it from West Ham.

We'll probably need to beat Leicester on the last day but they are likely to have qualified for the Champions League by then, are away to Chelsea during the week and an FA Cup final the preceding weekend.

For us, 6th will bag us a Europa League place.

Looking at the fixture list Leicester have four games remaining: Newcastle H, Man Utd A, Chelsea A, Spurs H.

It's quite conceivable they could lose both games to United and Chelsea, so if we were to win our next four games (Sheff Utd H, Leeds A, Wolves H, Villa H) we would go into the final game against them only two points behind.

Of course, grabbing opportunities when they present themselves, is not something we're renowned for.

Looking at the fixture list Leicester have four games remaining: Newcastle H, Man Utd A, Chelsea A, Spurs H.

It's quite conceivable they could lose both games to United and Chelsea, so if we were to win our next four games (Sheff Utd H, Leeds A, Wolves H, Villa H) we would go into the final game against them only two points behind.

Of course, grabbing opportunities when they present themselves, is not something we're renowned for.

We are absolutrely top notch at grabbing opportunities to feck it all up

Say! and I mean Say! the gods are with us, the stars align and we do finish 4th, CL spot, after such a crap season, do you not think out will come the "oh it only happened because of this or that" but no "well done to the team" cos its always because of something else/reason that Spurs have achieved it.

Just wondering lol!

Well Villa beating Everton tonite was a favour and Manure beating Liverpool would be another big favour tomorrow and Burnley beating West Ham on monday would be another huge favour...however it wont matter cos we will feck up against sheffield Utd as per usual...when other games do go and hopefully will go in our favour....we rise to the occasion dont we...NOT!

Last edited:
If a team wins the FA Cup and finish top 5 I think 7th then gets the third tier.

6th gets it as well.

From CL final to a third tier competition in 2 years would really sum up our club.

6th goes into the Europa league this season if the FA Cup winners qualify for the Champions League via their league placing, which Chelsea and Leicester are favourites to do.

Still 6th.
City 1st, United 2nd, Chelsea 3rd, Leicester 4th, Liverpool 5th, Us 6th.
Possibly we will beat Leicester on the last day of the season, leaving Liverpool 4th and Leicester 5th.