Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10th

• 11th or lower

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4th maybe even 3rd
Encouraged by the clear out and additions. Net improvement. We will be hard to beat.
Gooners weaker after window. Will be flaky.
Hammers. No change. Very dependent on two or three players. Absences will hurt them. Bench weaker than ours.
United. Again no improvement. Not sure they’ve bought into Rangnick yet. Chelsea. Better individually than us but if their up and down form continues then a door may open.

Well the others have done nothing whilst we have at least added balance to the squad.

Momentum should be with us. I'll be friggin furious if we let the Spammers finish above us now.

4th must be the aim. If the new lads hit the ground running I expect us to scrape over the line.

I'll add the Conte factor to the mix who IMO is a better manager than Moyes, Arteta and the United chump.

4th by the skin of our teeth.

Gone 6th thinking 5th but preparing for Kane and Son long term injuries.
I've gone for 5th based on the reasons above and the fact it also hinges on Kane maintaining the recent enthusiasm.

With the new two lads I thinks we will be more aggressive and a 'front foot' team, which should on paper help out the attacks as well as defence. Hope Romero returns to provide a bit more security and agility. I see us attacking and defending in numbers.