• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5th.

I've had a look at our rivals' fixtures and predicted their final points total:

Man Utd 72
Spurs 68
Arsenal 67
West Ham 58

Wolves shouldn't be excluded either. They're right on our coattails and it wouldn't surprise me if they sneaked into the top 6.

5th.

I've had a look at our rivals' fixtures and predicted their final points total:

Man Utd 72
Spurs 68
Arsenal 67
West Ham 58

Wolves shouldn't be excluded either. They're right on our coattails and it wouldn't surprise me if they sneaked into the top 6.

Did our points total include a win against Southampton?

Before the Southampton game I felt sure that we could get ten wins from our last eighteen games, which with 2-3 draws along the way, should see us comfortably into the top four. Those ten wins are now already down to nine as I misguidedly had Southampton down as a home banker. Fourth place is still entirely achievable, but we are not as good as maybe we think we are, and certainly not as good as we'd like to be. There will be other disappointing results along the way.
5th - One of Arsenal or United will I think finish ahead of us.

5-7th is most likely where we will finish...though I honestly still think it may be a false position.

Well after the Manx winning last night and thus moving above Wham into 4th, even though we still have games in hand, me the ever "yes we will" is starting to wilt esp' after our last 2 games, that we might just scrape in at 8th, 7th if very lucky.

With our games in hand, 9pts, win em all = 4th, but I now believe we will only get 3 pts against Burnley away, and that's a mmm! cos they are fighting for their lives.

What I do know, anything could happen though, but for me I am increasingly becoming doubtful.

Hopefully we will see changes sooner rather than late, but is it to late?

Fourth . We have only had a mid season blip.
everyone gets beaten at city so that won’t count , even though I’ve predicted we will win 3-2 .
We are only just over the half way stage . Only just . We only have the the FA cup as a distraction . Romero is back and looks good , Bentancur is giving out good vibes.
Kane looks interested again . Not sure what is happening with Son ..We have competition for places again.
I’m not being dissuaded from Fourth until it’s impossible .

Conte just demolished the dressing room. He either stays (unlikely) with players who rightly won't play for him, or we see Mason back.

10th.