Where will we finish 2023/24 | Page 18 | Vital Football

Where will we finish 2023/24

Finishing league position

• Total voters
Feeling much more confident about having our cake and eating it (4th + trophy).

That performance today after a grueling Thurs/Sun/Thurs against Lille and Arsenal is the stuff of a top team. We should be able to power on now and put 4th beyond doubt. We're basically down to 14 senior players and 4 of them are Centre Backs.

We played today like a team who had a full week to prepare. I am sure there will be another hiccup but 7-9 pts from the last 4 is looking doable.

Not sure what the odds were at the start of the season, but any of you that had a few quid on us finishing top 4, get ready to pick up your winnings.

This might be the nicest thing Danny Murphy has said about us in the last two years. I know they talk absolute shite but generally I think this is reasonable and balanced.

I view this as perception is turning slightly and soon they'll have to relent. They're skeptical about us and what we can achieve but not dismissive like they have been.

We're now gaurenteed a top 6 finish at the very least and thus aee qualified for Europe for the second season running.

So at the very worst we're getting our highest finish since 2010. Incredible achievement when you add in the extra games in Europe and the level of injuries we've had.

We're now gaurenteed a top 6 finish at the very least and thus aee qualified for Europe for the second season running.

So at the very worst we're getting our highest finish since 2010. Incredible achievement when you add in the extra games in Europe and the level of injuries we've had.
Pretty much guaranteed top 5 to be honest, no way is Man U winning their next 5 games and we are losing our final 4.