Where will we finish 2023/24 | Page 21 | Vital Football

Where will we finish 2023/24

Finishing league position

• Total voters
Just can't see Spurs beating Arsenal , Chelsea and Liverpool this week. They may win one or even two but fair play if they win all three but logic tells you they won't.

4th place is ours to lose imho.

So long as Martinez is fit it's a done deal. Without him not nearly so confident.

No but with Martinez and Olsen as his deputy - it's pretty close to it...

We concede far to many big chances at the moment and Emi bails us a lot of the time. I don't I genuinely think the only keepers that could replace him are Courtois or Alison.

Simple fact is Emi is in the top 3 in his position in the world, arguably the number 1. We don't have another player than far above his peers. Even if Ollie missed a couple of games the gap between him and Duran wouldn't be as big.

Last season from February onwards felt like the run to the play off final under Deano. A feeling of inevitability about it. Maybe because we were chasing it down whereas now we're in the driving seat. It feels waay more uncomfortable.

However if we do get 4th it'll be probably the best achievement of my lifetime for us, in terms of the league anyway. So many injuries, so many games and even though we've not been as machine like since January we've kept going.

Just can't see Spurs beating Arsenal , Chelsea and Liverpool this week. They may win one or even two but fair play if they win all three but logic tells you they won't.

4th place is ours to lose imho.

The Chelsea game on Thursday is now massive. If they lose that, 4th is gone for them.

Villa - 67pts with 3 to play. I think we will beat Brighton, lose to Liverpool and draw with Palace (They're looking good under Glanser), giving ups 71 points.

Spurs - 60pts - 5 to play - I think they will get 8/9 points from their last few games IF they do well.

Villa - 67pts with 3 to play. I think we will beat Brighton, lose to Liverpool and draw with Palace (They're looking good under Glanser), giving ups 71 points.

Spurs - 60pts - 5 to play - I think they will get 8/9 points from their last few games IF they do well.
70 points with superior GD. Thats why todays second half ws a tad disappointing. Spurs have quite a good record vs City hoping Burnley can play well against them.

Yeah I was confident about playing Liverpool until yesterday there is something about teams who press a certain way or with a certain intensity that we cannot handle i.e. Spurs, Newcastle, Chelsea, Liverpool.

We struggled with it at Arsenal but I think we were able to raise our game because they are superior. The others are our peers and we just can't find a way to play better.