Where is Matt Willock | Page 2 | Vital Football

Where is Matt Willock

From the article, it’s obvious that they also had a massive training pitch punch-up. Can’t be good for team morale.
Very sad that you think openly lying and misleading people is some how funny.I believe most people are honest and will treat them as such .Until they prove otherwise.You have just proved you are willing to lie to trap and mislead others .That is not a quality is want to share.

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/sport/willock-close-to-gills-debut-211277/

If you read between the lines it’s quite clear that Willock hates Evens and has been pretending to be injured.
Very sad that you think openly lying and misleading people is some how funny.I believe most people are honest and will treat them as such .Until they prove otherwise.You have just proved you are willing to lie to trap and mislead others .That is not a quality is want to share.

Are these posts attempts at whooshes, Chris? I did try to explain that poor attempts are worse than not attempting, and as such are unfunny and even counter-productive.

Or are you for real? Cos if you are, well that is genuine comedy genius!

Lol. You must be fun at parties.

What sort of parties do you attend, AK? Do you play whoosh based jokes and games at these parties?

I'll readily admit that the parties I usually attend involve recreational drug use and very loud music. I've not been to one where party games feature since i was a child.

When I go to a party I tend to get hammered. For some reason I'd assumed you'd be the same.

Incidentally, have you ever attended a free party?

I don’t want to turn this in to another Brexit thread - but on a serious note, ChrisWho’s comments show how dangerous fake news can be.

Sure that ChrisWho is no mug but took Nibbles’ post at face value despite it being total BS. Imagine how dangerous it would if Nibbles were the POTUS or UKPM!

I don’t want to turn this in to another Brexit thread - but on a serious note, ChrisWho’s comments show how dangerous fake news can be.

Sure that ChrisWho is no mug but took Nibbles’ post at face value despite it being total BS. Imagine how dangerous it would if Nibbles were the POTUS or UKPM!

Well thank fck we've got chriswho to demonstrate to us the dangers of fake news!!

You do have a point, Trashbat, but it is depressing in the extreme.

The 'whoosh' thing can be funn iny but it can also be tedious and tiresome. Nibbles is an expert at it and rarely fails to choose an appropriate time and an apt tone.

Unfortunately not all who try it are so adept and their attempts are often feeble and predictable. It's these occasions when the whoosh thing seems pathetic and childish, and when it usually elicits moans and whines that the entire thing is actually rather unfunny.

Furthermore, regardless of whether the timing and application of the whoosh is apt and funny or poorly judged and unfunny, it is always a bit of an 'in-joke' and as such isn't very inclusive. This is relevant at a time when there are a number of new members on this board. They then need the whole thing explained, and then a genuine request for an explanation is treated with suspicion that it might in itself be a whoosh attempt. All rather tedious, I reckon.

I'm not against the whoosh, I just think that it is something that should be used sparingly and with a delicate touch. Having too many poorly executed whoosh attempts is an annoyance and detracts from the gems that are occasionally delivered.
In short, unless you're sure it's genuinely funny and well-timed, don't bother with a whoosh attempt and just leave it to nibbles.

Is that a whoosh ?

or have I just been whooshed ?

Whooshers of the world - Unite and Fight ?

What sort of parties do you attend, AK? Do you play whoosh based jokes and games at these parties?

I'll readily admit that the parties I usually attend involve recreational drug use and very loud music. I've not been to one where party games feature since i was a child.

When I go to a party I tend to get hammered. For some reason I'd assumed you'd be the same.

I attend a range of types of parties. Family bashs, bbqs with friends, nights out for birthdays, kids birthday parties (my sons 5 and invited to them all).

Most of them, the common feature is people having light hearted jokes with one another, something chriswho seems incapable of and which seems to offend him actually.

I cant imagine where youd get the impression i like to get hammered from.?

Are all parties not free? I dont think ive ever paid to go to one. Well maybe festivals/concerts if you want to call them 'parties', i suppose you do the same kind of things there. Been to plenty of those. Actually on second thoughts... i have paid to go to work xmas parties before, and usually regretted it - dull.

I don't find Mr Evans behaviour funny and I am sure there are many who share my view.So joking about his behaviour will never be funny in my book.Just like Brexit is no joke.I may not be someone who has the knowledge to be able to debate the full implications of Brexit or Mr Evans as well as others on this board can but I will never treat Mr Evans or any of his behaviour as funny.
I enjoy a laugh when a comic is funny and like nothing better than watching a live skilled comic.But there are issues that I will never find funny .For example .Slavery,Windrush,Racist, Fascism,War etc

Only when he can get rid of the kids

I don't find Mr Evans behaviour funny and I am sure there are many who share my view.So joking about his behaviour will never be funny in my book.Just like Brexit is no joke.I may not be someone who has the knowledge to be able to debate the full implications of Brexit or Mr Evans as well as others on this board can but I will never treat Mr Evans or any of his behaviour as funny.
I enjoy a laugh when a comic is funny and like nothing better than watching a live skilled comic.But there are issues that I will never find funny .For example .Slavery,Windrush,Racist, Fascism,War etc

This is a whoosh, isn't it ?
And a bloody good one at that !
Top man !
chriswho gets my vote.
He has dislodged nibbles, the king of the whoosh.
Long live the king.

I attend a range of types of parties. Family bashs, bbqs with friends, nights out for birthdays, kids birthday parties (my sons 5 and invited to them all).

Most of them, the common feature is people having light hearted jokes with one another, something chriswho seems incapable of and which seems to offend him actually.

I cant imagine where youd get the impression i like to get hammered from.?

Are all parties not free? I dont think ive ever paid to go to one. Well maybe festivals/concerts if you want to call them 'parties', i suppose you do the same kind of things there. Been to plenty of those. Actually on second thoughts... i have paid to go to work xmas parties before, and usually regretted it - dull.

It doesn't really surprise me that you've not only never been to a free party but that you don't actually know what one is!

Yes, a free party costs nothing to attend but this isn't all that the 'free' refers to. It also means that those attending the party are 'free'. Free to party without rules or conventions about how they dress, dance or generally behave.

Any of those festivals that you may have attended and paid to be at, they all grew out if the free festival and free party scene. I know you've been to Glastonbury, and I expect you've heard of Boomtown. Do you know the history of either of these (now commercial and corporate) festivals? I"ll give you a clue; new age travellers and no entrance fee.

Nowadays, in this country at least, free festivals are not legally possible unless you limit the numbers to under 500. Much bigger free festivals still happen abroad. You do still get free parties in this country but they usually don't last as long as they once did. There was a big one ( unless it got shut down, I dunno I didn't go) in Wales last weekend. I heard they were expecting eighteen sound systems...

Last edited:
This is a whoosh, isn't it ?
And a bloody good one at that !
Top man !
chriswho gets my vote.
He has dislodged nibbles, the king of the whoosh.
Long live the king.

Not sure if you've quite understand this, shotshy, not every post is a whoosh. And chriswho is most definitely not a whoosher. More an aggrieved whooshee.

Not sure if you've quite understand this, shotshy, not every post is a whoosh. And chriswho is most definitely not a whoosher. More an aggrieved whooshee.

Cheers for the heads up Buddha.

I was thinking that chris who was the WhooshMaster General.

I reckon I've been whooshed :bow: