Where do you sit at the lane? | Vital Football

Where do you sit at the lane?

Irn-Bru Fleck

Vital Squad Member
Might be near 😉 And if you don't attend the Lane anymore, why not? Interested to know why.

South stand
BLOCK F

Last edited:
Many years ago I used to be a Season ticket holder in the South Stand - middle section row L I think. Now when I make it up the M1 its the BLUT out of choice - great view.

Initially in front of the cricket pavilion usually sat on mi Dad's shoulders
Then John Street terrace stood on the railings right next to the players entrance
Then the Kop.
Then back on John Street
Then back on the Kop
Then South Stand F block. Moved on sharpish when some annoying little bugger appeared and kept on kicking the back of my seat. I think his name was @Irn-Bru Fleck ;)
Then the TC Suit (Executive suit as was). Just 2 seasons. OK experience, great view and I got to chat to plenty of ex players, but going to a game in a collar and tie just wasn't for me.
Then back on South Stand H block wi't mesters
Currently Bramall Lane corner (Westfield as was)
Here endeth my life at the Lane. I often wonder how much I've spent there over the years and who's bloody pockets it's ended up In!

That’s the view from my seat been there longer than I care to remember started originally on the kop and moved when we got relegated to div 4 for a change of luck onto the west terrace next to away fans loved it on there only moved when they closed it had a yr or so on upper tier before getting my current seat

959E1A8B-CCE3-4678-B562-DD6BCD803606.jpeg

Couldn’t be arsed to muck about turning it the right way for some reason it turns it round when you reduce the file

When I lived in Sheffield always the kop back/middle R/H side looking at the pitch.

Never paid for a ticket after I moved away, always fortunate enough to get a freebie either for the posh seats in the South Stand or John Street or one of the Goldfish Bowls.

My greatest memories are from the years standing on the kop and a neight match was sumat special ......... Park Drives Woodbines Noise and the banter.