When is Scally going to spend some of the money?? | Page 4 | Vital Football

When is Scally going to spend some of the money??

Many businesses and organisations put out press releases all the time that go to all and sundry and can be despatched by email

A major problem to me is that you cannot just rock up as a last minute decision on the day as it takes aggggeeeeessss to get a ticket. Pay cash at the gate used to be good although I know it may be seen as a security issue but surely the away section could be pay on the day.

We can easily give over a section or sections for local schools for the whole of the season (future fanbase) plus advertise on social media and local media - most of this costs nothing but determination and effort.
I rock up on the day every game other than the special deals, and get mine usually an hour or so before kick off (30 mins for midweek). I queue for less than 5 mins. In fact, the biggest hold-up for most of the season has been the mandatory security searches at the turnstiles. Well, until I gave up going through the turnstiles :thumbup:

I like the idea of contactless membership which you can either load tickets and season tickets, or even perhaps going straight to the turnstiles and tapping in. Free tickets to schools are a must all season, it’s how I and many others caught the bug.