When does Chris leave? | Page 5 | Vital Football

When does Chris leave?

"The streetfighter in me will fight it out and so will the team," said Wilder.

Didn't see that against Southampton , need to see it against MU. Need actions not words Wilder, getting repetitive these interviews.

"The streetfighter in me will fight it out and so will the team," said Wilder.

Didn't see that against Southampton , need to see it against MU. Need actions not words Wilder, getting repetitive these interviews.
The problem is if you have a fight with someone that is a better fighter you are going to get beat. If you analyse why you are getting beat and change what you are doing (like use a bit of pace to get out of the way of punches) you may have a chance. The problem is Wilder will just stand there and keep slugging it out ?. Brave, stubborn or just not the tactcial genuis that many made out last season ?.

The problem is if you have a fight with someone that is a better fighter you are going to get beat. If you analyse why you are getting beat and change what you are doing (like use a bit of pace to get out of the way of punches) you may have a chance. The problem is Wilder will just stand there and keep slugging it out ?. Brave, stubborn or just not the tactcial genuis that many made out last season ?.

Hopefully we will see a reaction against MU, the performance is secondary now it's about accumulating points nothing else matters. If we get a repeat display the questions will continue to be asked and rightly so.

I wouldn’t have liked to have been in the trenches with some of you lot!!! I think I would have had to watch my back if I had been!!! 😡

Gobby Agbanglahor on TShite with Adrian Durham laughing at us and giving it large about us being pathetic , CW should go, no chance of coming back up, Big Sam took WBA to avoid having to take us etc etc.

FFS Villa survived due to technology failure and who was leading the line when Villa went down??

Gobby Agbanglahor on TShite with Adrian Durham laughing at us and giving it large about us being pathetic , CW should go, no chance of coming back up, Big Sam took WBA to avoid having to take us etc etc.

FFS Villa survived due to technology failure and who was leading the line when Villa went down??
Don’t forget they‘ve got the top two divers and cheats in the league in Grealish and McGinn. 🤔

I don’t get why people listen to that shyte that is talk sport it’s like football heaven everything’s done to provoke a reaction