When does Chris leave? | Vital Football

When does Chris leave?

What we're seeing now is pathetic.

We have no excuse for being this bad.

I just want to shut my eyes for the rest of this season and see Wilder refreshed in the Championship next season.

But is it viable? Will he want to continue, will he be the same?

Fuck knows.

Wish the season could just end now before more damage is done.

Love CW and hate being disloyal, but honestly our style of play at the moment is dreadful - and that is down to him. West Brom and Fulham at least play decent football and are at the bottom - we don't.

He seems to want to continue with it - so he doesn't get a vote of confidence from me.

I'm sure the owner/board will be asking Wilder serious questions, hopefully they are not just sticking their heads in the sand and hoping this will turn round. Wilder doesn't appear to have a plan "B" let's hope the board do.

Love CW and hate being disloyal, but honestly our style of play at the moment is dreadful - and that is down to him. West Brom and Fulham at least play decent football and are at the bottom - we don't.

He seems to want to continue with it - so he doesn't get a vote of confidence from me.
correct love,hes also signed the biggest pile of crap in years for big money by our standards. totally wasted the money, he needs to start with his scouts recruiting policy .. total clear out in the summer with young fresh fast skilful players. get rid of the lot who got us up . keep brewster ramsdale and sell the rest ,he,ll end up getting the sack ,what a way to finish ya career at ya club.

I'd forgo any semblance of style for some heart, commitment,spirit,fight, bottle, effort, pride, desire, shame, ownership,guts, nous, guile...............................................................................................................This is as bad as we've been for a LONG time and at great expense (for us)

I'd forgo any semblance of style for some heart, commitment,spirit,fight, bottle, effort, pride, desire, shame, ownership,guts, nous, guile...............................................................................................................This is as bad as we've been for a LONG time and at great expense (for us)

We have NOTHING in midfield that is going to get us anywhere. Our style of play is to fiddle around with it ad infinitum out wide and then make a poor cross into the box.

And guess what - opposition have sussed us. So where is Plan B?

Well he's got the Prince's vote of confidence today so a change may be on the cards soon.

From a business point of view CW's performance is shedding millions off the value of assets signed with the intention their value would rise. With the financial hits of the pandemic, the loss of PL money next season and drop in sponsorship CW's position is getting untenable.

Will he walk ? No, because that would be passing up on a payday, and I wouldn't blame him for that.

We have NOTHING in midfield that is going to get us anywhere. Our style of play is to fiddle around with it ad infinitum out wide and then make a poor cross into the box.

Plan B is relegation.

me thinks something happen in the dressing room during the restart of lockdown 1, no proof or owt like that. Putting that aside.

Today there was no fight, no comittment, no anything, ok 2nd half it imporoved a little, but there is no talking on the pitch, no communicattion.
He has to replace(drop) Rammers i'm afraid.
He is the one who should be shouting and giving it the dogs bollox (Commanding) in the pen area to our defenders, he is not doing.
Anyway onwards and upward....lets see if we can turn Manure over...
stay safe and have a good week all....

me thinks something happen in the dressing room during the restart of lockdown 1, no proof or owt like that. Putting that aside.

Today there was no fight, no comittment, no anything, ok 2nd half it imporoved a little, but there is no talking on the pitch, no communicattion.
He has to replace(drop) Rammers i'm afraid.
He is the one who should be shouting and giving it the dogs bollox (Commanding) in the pen area to our defenders, he is not doing.
Anyway onwards and upward....lets see if we can turn Manure over...
stay safe and have a good week all....

Ramsdale gets a free pass for me mate. He has absolute dogshit in front of him and plays behind an ever changing shade,smell and consistency of dogshit every week. Henderson played behind the same defence virtually every game.

The system is working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We run further than any other team.

The fact is we have no guile, creativity, confidence and we have lost what has carried us through so far- spirit and belief.

As for a plan B we are seeing serious shortcomings in CW's abilities, flexibility, creativity and , most worrying, suitability to spend meagre money wisely, to plan ahead and toadpt to changing conditions.

The best we can hope for is that we don't play the pigs next season because, in what I think would be a first, both of a city's teams get relegated.

There were rumours there was a lot of side taking over Mousset going back to France to be with his new bairn, then there was CW's bollocking of the players after the Leicester defeat . Throw in Berge's arrival unsettling certain players, a situation which shouldn't have been allowed to happen but clearly did.

Whatever's going on we look a dispirited and fractured unit.

that’s because we’re always chasing the ball if we closed down before they got it we wouldn’t need to run nearly as far but cos we just passively cover instead of pressing we’re constantly on the move following it from one player to the next if we actually get a touch on it we give possession away instantly and off we go again

that’s because we’re always chasing the ball if we closed down before they got it we wouldn’t need to run nearly as far but cos we just passively cover instead of pressing we’re constantly on the move following it from one player to the next if we actually get a touch on it we give possession away instantly and off we go again
My comments were tongue in cheek Bully

My comments were tongue in cheek Bully
I know m8 I was just explaining why we run further we aren’t working harder like the experts seem to think it’s cos we’re actually doing less pro active stuff we end up running more not one of em can see it or won’t say it for some reason. CW said that running about and commitment was an absolute minimum well it looks like he’s lowered his standards that’s got f all to do with confidence you don’t need confidence to stick your foot in and make a tackle and make it difficult it’s what every lower league side does in the cup