What's happening in Reading ? | Vital Football

What's happening in Reading ?

said random , so could be right wing, left wing or a complete nutter. People are being turned against each other, which is no doubt the intention.

- Mass stabbing.
- 3 dead, at least 2 others in hospital.
- Police helicopter and 2 air ambulances in attendance.
- 1 man arrested.
- BLM protest took place earlier at that location
- police treating it as ‘random’ as opposed to anything else so far.

have arrested a bloke. The truly sad part now is that some of us hope he is a white bloke and some of us hope he is black.
The peaceful protest ended hours earlier. We don’t know whether any protesters would still be hanging around.

The colour of his or her skin is irrelevant. What matters is the safety of the public and that justice happens.
I agree totally, I was going to add that. How times have changed though, instead of worrying about the families and the tragedy of it all , the colour of the murderers skin is going to be the main news

I agree totally, I was going to add that. How times have changed though, instead of worrying about the families and the tragedy of it all , the colour of the murderers skin is going to be the main news

I think the important thing is what motive is behind it all.

Reports of male stabbing victims in the neck and under the armpits, clear sign of training of some sort so if not terrorism, I'd say he was at least organised and this was planned.

Reports of male stabbing victims in the neck and under the armpits, clear sign of training of some sort so if not terrorism, I'd say he was at least organised and this was planned.
The neck cut seems to be a favourite way of murder these days 😕

Spot on. You can feel the hate from every side.