What’s going on? | Page 47 | Vital Football

What’s going on?

Ask what the Yemeni’s think of the British Gov’t.

Don’t judge a race by the minority. It’s really basic stuff.

Anyway... Good point today w/ 10 men.

Didn't want to get involved in this, but your last statement is crass.

So in your opinion we should only judge a race by the majority ?

In which case the persecution of Muslims in China is fine by you because the majority of Chinese are good guys and the outcry of the minority is to be disbelieved.

Great sentiment mate.

Didn't want to get involved in this, but your last statement is crass.

So in your opinion we should only judge a race by the majority ?

In which case the persecution of Muslims in China is fine by you because the majority of Chinese are good guys and the outcry of the minority is to be disbelieved.

Great sentiment mate.
You’ve misinterpreted my point.

I’m saying you shouldn’t judge a race at all. Because we are all human and it doesn’t matter what colour our skin is.

anyway...Great point today! Hoping for news from the administrators soon.

Anyone got any news?

You’ve misinterpreted my point.

I’m saying you shouldn’t judge a race at all. Because we are all human and it doesn’t matter what colour our skin is.

anyway...Great point today! Hoping for news from the administrators soon.

Anyone got any news?

That isn't how it reads. Maybe its not the interpretation that is wrong but the statement itself. Read it again and look at it from a different perspective.

That isn't how it reads. Maybe its not the interpretation that is wrong but the statement itself. Read it again and look at it from a different perspective.
Yeah read it. Still makes sense.

Anything to mention on the topic of the thread or do you just want to blabber on?

Yeah read it. Still makes sense.

Anything to mention on the topic of the thread or do you just want to blabber on?

As I said I didn't want to get involved in this but your statement is so wrong I couldn't resist. It makes you seem more at odds than anything Hindley has said. He has given his reasons for his dislike of the Chinese and I don't see that any of them are racist remarks. I know his feelings for animal welfare and for minority persecution and that is the crux of his problem with a regime that is in the forefront of much of what he abhors. I do not for one moment think that he has any problem with individual Chinese citizens and have seen no evidence to show that he has abused them in any way.

Oh .... decent result too with ten men.

Could have won, could have lost.

Ref was shite ......throughout.

£150k ..... 👏👏👏

As I said I didn't want to get involved in this but your statement is so wrong I couldn't resist. It makes you seem more at odds than anything Hindley has said. He has given his reasons for his dislike of the Chinese and I don't see that any of them are racist remarks. I know his feelings for animal welfare and for minority persecution and that is the crux of his problem with a regime that is in the forefront of much of what he abhors. I do not for one moment think that he has any problem with individual Chinese citizens and have seen no evidence to show that he has abused them in any way.
You chose to babble on. Read Hampton’s comment with “***********” in. There’s your issue. Hindley then came in and made sweeping generalisations about Chinese people despite the fact they have a near totalitarian gov’t. So the population has little say in what goes on over there so the majority aren’t complicit. You wouldn’t dislike all German’s because of Nazism would you?
I’ve nothing more to say on the matter. Have a nice evening.

I still think we won’t get the deduction and if so certainly not applicable to this season. Bar an improbable goal difference swing we are now safe, so if worst comes to worst it’s a clean slate in L1.

I’ve just looked at the remaining fixtures, Luton aside you could make a case for everyone below us losing every game. Sadly as there are some six pointers between them I think they’ll be sharing out the points. However in the unlikely the event we get a deduction 6 points could well see us safe on goal difference regardless.

You chose to babble on. Read Hampton’s comment with “***********” in. There’s your issue. Hindley then came in and made sweeping generalisations about Chinese people despite the fact they have a near totalitarian gov’t. So the population has little say in what goes on over there so the majority aren’t complicit. You wouldn’t dislike all German’s because of Nazism would you?
I’ve nothing more to say on the matter. Have a nice evening.

Babble on I will. The statement by Hampton is not the issue I am responding to. In my opinion the use of that term is wrong and abusive to the Chinese people. But i fail to see any sweeping statement from Hindley. As I said in my previous reply he gives good reason for his dislike of the Chinese regime and way of life, but does not individualise it.

To answer your second question, no I don't dislike All Germans because of the Nazi regime.

Once again I will return to your statement " don't judge a race by the minority". If the minority are being oppressed by the majority, as is the case with China, in my opinion, then your statement seems to indicate that you support the majority in that regime. A regime that is taking away the civil rights of thousands in Hong Kong.

Babble on I will. The statement by Hampton is not the issue I am responding to. In my opinion the use of that term is wrong and abusive to the Chinese people. But i fail to see any sweeping statement from Hindley. As I said in my previous reply he gives good reason for his dislike of the Chinese regime and way of life, but does not individualise it.

To answer your second question, no I don't dislike All Germans because of the Nazi regime.

Once again I will return to your statement " don't judge a race by the minority". If the minority are being oppressed by the majority, as is the case with China, in my opinion, then your statement seems to indicate that you support the majority in that regime. A regime that is taking away the civil rights of thousands in Hong Kong.
Have a nice evening.

Hey folks,

spirits running high, totally get it, my club also had a crook that nearly sent us to the wall (then went into hiding in China I'm told!) ... but can we keep the posts at least half politically correct. It is just the world we live in that what some think is a joke, others find offence in and I'm not really here to be judge and jury. Don't want people offended or upset, not those who put up the words and not those who don't like them.

Bugger of a job these days! Used to be people would live or die by their words, but it isn't quite the same now.

The one word I have put in the filter because I've had too many alerts. I don't think it is racist, in fact, it refers to a Sydney biker crew from what google was able to tell me! However... :shrug:

And I think most of you, whatever side of this argument are on, are also totally reasonable and not saying owt to cause any upset, I've known this forum and community too long to think otherwise. I do want a peaceful Saturday night watching some violent American film though! :lol:

I do some need to think twice before alerting as well, and/or to inform themselves more fully on what actually is racist, what is stereotyping and what is actually put to really offend.

Peace.

:cool:

Hey folks,

spirits running high, totally get it, my club also had a crook that nearly sent us to the wall (then went into hiding in China I'm told!) ... but can we keep the posts at least half politically correct. It is just the world we live in that what some think is a joke, others find offence in and I'm not really here to be judge and jury. Don't want people offended or upset, not those who put up the words and not those who don't like them.

Bugger of a job these days! Used to be people would live or die by their words, but it isn't quite the same now.

The one word I have put in the filter because I've had too many alerts. I don't think it is racist, in fact, it refers to a Sydney biker crew from what google was able to tell me! However... :shrug:

And I think most of you, whatever side of this argument are on, are also totally reasonable and not saying owt to cause any upset, I've known this forum and community too long to think otherwise. I do want a peaceful Saturday night watching some violent American film though! :lol:

I do some need to think twice before alerting as well, and/or to inform themselves more fully on what actually is racist, what is stereotyping and what is actually put to really offend.

Peace.

:cool:

Good luck to your team but unfortunately for you and hopefully for us it's looking like we may be playing you next season.

Good luck to your team but unfortunately for you and hopefully for us it's looking like we may be playing you next season.

Thanks mate, yes, we are done. I called it at the start of the season to be fair, hate in this instance, to be right!!