What was the last film you watched | Page 303 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

Just been watching The Pyramid.

Suspense, horror thriller about a newly discovered underground pyramid in Egypt. Quite good actually.....

Two films tonight. First up was Ouija, spooky goings on around an Ouija board - obviously....Lol

Second up was Date Night starring Steve Carell and the lovely Tina Fey. both excellent for different reasons.

Not been on for a while so I wont list every film, I will just go with 2 from the last week.

X-Men days of future past or whatever its called.

was alright, I was on my phone texting and stuff so it never really held my concentration, but it didnt really have to for me to know what was going on.

Fast and furious 7.

Awful, just awful.

Just a word of warning. If you by chance come across a film called 'The Drownsman'..... don't bother.

What a load of rubbish. Supposed to be horror suspense, but it's so far fetched it's daft!

Just been trying to watch Four Lions.

Don't know if I'm missing something, but I can't see how a 'comedy' film can be made on such a serious and worrying subject.

When it comes to a bit of a sentimental film, then Winter's Tale does it for me.

Starring Colin Farrell and Russell Crowe. Excellent film.

Couldn't sleep last night so watched a film called Black Forest on SyFy omfg it was sh*t BUT i felt as though i had Ecstacy dipped in LSD like when i was a teenager FFS it was creepy tripey sh*t

Let's Be Cops - It's a buddy movie about two dudes pretending to be cops. It's a comedy which isn't that funny. It's not bad, it's just not that good either.

ClivetheVillan - 4/5/2015 16:10

Couldn't sleep last night so watched a film called Black Forest on SyFy omfg it was sh*t BUT i felt as though i had Ecstacy dipped in LSD like when i was a teenager FFS it was creepy tripey sh*t

Sounds awesome Clive, gonna check it out! :139:

Watched two films tonight.... that's the beauty of having no TV....Lol

First up was a classic which my father (RIP) loved - 'Speak No Evil, Hear No Evil' starring Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder.

Second up was 'Paul' starring Simon Pegg & Nick Frost.

Oh ffs whats that one called with Matt Damon and he is trying to end up with a woman but there is these secret people that reset people and change things and he has to try and beat them to get to her,,,,anyway i love that film 10/10